• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With This Idea - Treat of the Week

In summary, the "Treat of the Week" feature is a weekly promotion by Pampered Chef that showcases a new and delicious recipe using their products. It is open to everyone, including non-consultants, and uses easily accessible ingredients. Customers can share their own ideas and purchase alternative products if needed.
StephsKitchen
Ok, I am trying very hard these last 2 months to earn level 2!! I need to increase sales to make this happen.

Has anyone ever done a treat of the week & dropped off catalogs? Any suggestions as to what to do or say?

All is VERY appreciated!!!

Stephanie

I have no idea how to link another thread to this on, but if you search under advanced search (under search) put in "Major help needed" for name of thread. There are some fliers and things there that I did and info from other people. I didn't get a ton of orders, but just enough to piece together 3 shows for 8 in my first 90 days.

Hi Stephanie,I haven't personally done a treat of the week, but I have heard of others having success with it. One idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for the treat of the week item, such as a buy one get one free deal or a free gift with purchase. When dropping off catalogs, be sure to mention the treat of the week and the special offer. You could also create flyers or post on social media to promote the treat of the week and encourage customers to place orders. Good luck with increasing your sales and reaching level 2!

Related to Need Help With This Idea - Treat of the Week

1. What is the "Treat of the Week" feature and how does it work?

The "Treat of the Week" is a weekly promotion where we feature a new and delicious recipe that can be made using our Pampered Chef products. Each week, we provide step-by-step instructions and a list of necessary ingredients for you to easily recreate the treat at home.

2. Can I still participate in "Treat of the Week" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Our "Treat of the Week" feature is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We welcome anyone who loves to cook and try new recipes to join in on the fun.

3. Are the ingredients for the "Treat of the Week" recipes difficult to find?

No, our goal is to provide easy and accessible recipes for everyone to enjoy. We make sure to use ingredients that are commonly found in grocery stores and if there are any specialty ingredients, we provide suggestions for substitutions.

4. How can I share my own ideas or suggestions for "Treat of the Week" recipes?

We love to hear from our customers and welcome any ideas or suggestions for future "Treat of the Week" recipes. You can share your ideas with us on our social media pages or by emailing our customer service team.

5. Can I still purchase the products used in the "Treat of the Week" recipes if they are no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, while we may feature a specific product in our "Treat of the Week" recipe, we understand that products may sell out or be discontinued. In that case, we provide alternative product suggestions or you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a similar product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • milkangel