• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Had Success With This Idea?

In summary, closing out the night of your show has worked well for me. The hosts usually are more relaxed & happy with the products. I like that it's all done at once- it's less pressure on them.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everybody! (I feel like Dr. Nick from The Simpsons when I say that);)

I was just listening to the Designing an Amazing Cooking Show CD's that a fellow PC consultant burned for me, and I was wondering if anyone had ever tried Julie's suggestion of closing your shows the night of your show?

I was curious how it worked, what were the pros and cons? If it did work, what did you like best, and did your show sales increase? If it didn't work, why do you think it didn't?

I'm contemplating trying this in January, as I actually have shows scheduled for that month! :) LOL

Thanks for your input, I can't wait to hear you guys have tried.:D

Are you another Simpson's fan? DH and I have been known to have whole conversations that are nothing but quotes from The Simpson's. :D Remember, if you're unsure, rub it on a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, that's your window to weight gain!

I always try to close out that night. I don't have much luck with hosts getting orders after the show. She is "done" with it all by then. If not that night, within 2-3 days after. I think it is easier on everyone.

I like to close my shows 2-3 days after they are held. Reason being if they are close to the next level they will collect more orders and then there is no pressure on the host to decide that very minute how to use their FPV.
I have had shows close the same day. They turned out fine but the host usually spends extra money to reach the next level. I don't want my host to have to do that. They hosted the party and shouldn't have to be a guest too!

I actually have really good luck in coaching my hosts to get outside orders...normally most of them are after the show however. An example is that most my shows are between $300-$400 at the end of the night, but by the day we close the show, 3-7 days later, we are at $700-$800...

I'm just sort of weary in having to chase some hosts down, and was thinking I might have my hosts go for those outside orders before their shows, instead of after, and closing it that night...

Thanks for getting back to me.

ChefAnn...that is very wonderful advice- thank you ! :)

I think that it all depends on your coaching... if the know well in advance that you will be closing out that night, then they will do the work before the party to get their outside orders in. I think that it is a good idea, and would like to try it myself... guests like getting their products in a timely manner, and this should help!

After going to Julie's training last February, I've been closing my shows the night of. I tell my hosts on the very first host coaching call that I do it & that they will want to collect all outside orders & payment ahead of time. I tell them I do it so that everyone can get their orders quickly (many times if they booked off of a show they already have their orders or will be soon from that show & realize how nice it is!).

I have had so many more bookings since I've started doing this. I don't know if it's related or not, but it happened around the same time. My sales didn't really go up or down, but I'm getting A LOT more outside orders. Like you said, most of my hosts were done the night of the show & maybe got one or two orders. Mostly just to get them to the next level if they were close. But if they are close or the show was REALLY low, I'll give them a few more days. But I set a closing date that night. I got tired of chasing my hosts down. I hate talking on the phone as it is & I'd rather be getting more business than spending that time trying to get a host to close her show when I could have closed it days ago.

I also don't stay any later than I did before. I let the host know what level she's at when the last order is taken. While she picks out her goodies (I tell them to make a wish list ahead of time), I pack up. Once I'm all packed up, I put in her order. I send the shows in the next afternoon after cashing the checks (& to give her a few hours to call me in case she needs to make a change).

Good luck with it! Like Julie said, give it a month & see if it works for you!

Thanks PG3, I'm going to try it in January...I'll keep you all posted! :)

1. What is the success rate for using this idea?

The success rate for using this idea can vary depending on a variety of factors, such as how well the idea is implemented and the target audience. However, many customers have reported positive results and increased sales after incorporating this idea into their business.

2. Can you provide any examples of individuals or businesses who have had success with this idea?

Yes, we have numerous success stories from both individual consultants and large businesses who have implemented this idea and seen significant improvements in their sales and customer engagement. These success stories can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How long does it typically take to see results with this idea?

The time it takes to see results can vary, but many customers have reported seeing an increase in sales and customer engagement within a few weeks of implementing this idea. It is important to consistently apply the idea and make adjustments as needed to see the best results.

4. Is this idea suitable for all types of businesses, or is it specific to a certain industry?

This idea can be applied to a variety of businesses, regardless of industry. It focuses on improving sales and customer engagement, which are important factors for any business. However, it may need to be tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of each individual business.

5. Are there any additional resources or support available to help with implementing this idea?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources and support to help our customers successfully implement this idea. This includes training materials, webinars, and one-on-one consultations with our team of experts. We are dedicated to helping our customers achieve success with this idea and are always available to provide guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies