• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Had Success With Realtor Letters?

In summary, the author of the summary has not had any luck with getting realtors to purchase from them with letters or premade packages. They suggest networking with realtors to get started.
ChefJoyJ
I'm a soon to be new consultant who has been reading and learning as much as I can so that I can start off to a roaring success - qualify in my first 30 days, get as many bonus PC bucks as I can, and fill my schedule! :)

Anyway, I have seen various forms and letters on here that people have sent to realtors so they can "pamper their clients" and to buy gift sets or whatnot to give to clients once they have closed on their homes. I'm very intriged by this, but I was wondering - has anyone had success with this or is it just a waste of time, money, and catalogs? Any tips or pointers? I would love to get in on this opportunity/market, if it does exist. :)

Thanks so much!! I'm so glad I stumbled across this forum - what a great wealth of knowledge and ideas! I just know all I find here will help me start off on the best possible foot! :)

I've not had any luck with doing letters - I do have a couple realtors who purchase from me - one buys grilling tool sets as a housewarming gift........but the 2 who purchase from me do so because of a relationship I've built with them - not from any letter sent.

Do you know any realtors? If you do - I would schedule an appointment, or if they are friends, just have them over for coffee and share with them your ideas.

I have not had luck yet but that won't stop me. I mainly concentrate on real estate agents that I meet at my shows. Networking is networking wether it pays off immediately or not. I'm not saying to send out catalogs and fliers to every agent in your town but you can certainly get your feet wet.

I did a craft show today and got talking to a realtor about her thoughts. She suggested coming up with Packages -- First homebuyer/newlywed package with basics - mixing bowls, measuring cups, etc.; a cook's package with a piece of cookware, nylon tools, etc.; package with cookbook, seasonings, etc.; a grill package, etc. She is going to talk it around with other realtors, but she thought if I were to offer premade packages and offered them "wrapped" ready to give that it would be an awesome opportunity for all of us - homebuyer, realtor, and myself.

I'm going to come up with some packages and also offer for them to make substitions. HOWEVER, I am not creative at all so any suggestions in this area would be greatly appreciated.

She was very excited and thought others would be. Has anyone ever done this?? or talk with realtors in your areas?

i spent over $20 sending catalogs and flyers to realtors with no luck yet. i don't know if i'll try again.

1. Can sending realtor letters really lead to successful sales?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have found success with realtor letters. By reaching out to real estate agents and offering them a special discount or hosting a cooking demonstration for their clients, consultants can generate new leads and potential customers.

2. Do I need to have a relationship with a realtor before sending a letter?

No, you do not need to have a prior relationship with a realtor before sending a letter. In fact, reaching out to new realtors can help expand your network and potentially lead to future collaborations.

3. How can I make my realtor letter stand out?

Personalization is key when it comes to standing out with realtor letters. Make sure to address the realtor by name and include specific details about their business or market. Additionally, offering a special promotion or hosting a cooking demonstration can make your letter more enticing.

4. Is it necessary to follow up after sending a realtor letter?

Following up after sending a realtor letter is not necessary, but it can be beneficial. By checking in with the realtor and offering to answer any questions or provide more information, you can increase the chances of them responding positively to your letter.

5. Can I send realtor letters to multiple real estate offices at once?

Yes, you can send realtor letters to multiple offices at once. However, it is important to make sure the letters are personalized and tailored to each individual office and realtor, rather than sending a generic letter to a large group of recipients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003