• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Rummage Day - Learn How to Make the Most Of It!

In summary, Chris had a successful town-wide rummage sale yesterday and is planning to have a Mystery Host show in June.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hey all!

Had some success today - wanted to share with all of you! Today was our town's "city-wide rummage day". I was down the street at someone's house that I have not met yet, and we got to talking. She works PT at Mcdonalds, sells home interiors, ex TW lady, and some kind of jewelry. She said that she was going to have an open house next month. I asked her to send me an invitation...she said, and I quote..."Why don't you come down and bring your PC stuff, and you can sell your stuff with me!" Holy Crap! So, I'm calling her tomorrow and she's going to tell me what day works for her. I'm very excited, and just needed to share.

Then, I had two other people at different places ask me for cattys...the don't want a show, but want to order. (I tried to get them to book a show...no dice, but I will be calling them in a couple of days.

SO - if you are rummagers, wear your pc stuff, bring your bag, etc..you never know where your next lead might come from!

woo hoo for you! Isn't it great when things just kinda happen. Hope the open house works well for you!

That is great, hope it works out for you!

That is awesome. I wore my badge today for the first time... no one approached me but I got some looks

That's great Chris! Thanks for sharing! It's always encouraging to hear how good news...

ChltNCRenee said:
That is awesome. I wore my badge today for the first time... no one approached me but I got some looks

What badge do you have? Where did you get it?

Hi Chris,

I don't know where you live, except in your house LOL, but I did a town wide rummage sale yesterday and was able to book a catalog party; which is good since it's an hour away from me LOL But I had the same thing, lots of people asking for a catalog that didn't want to have a party but wanted to order. As soon as I started getting lots of requests for cattys I quickly thought of mystery host party and which hopefully gives them more incentive to order. I did put in a deadline of 5/22 since my 90 days ends 5/23 LOL We'll see what happens :)

Way to go on getting that last minute open house :) Good Luck!

That would be a good idea. Print up a flyer for a Mystery Host or something. Of course, it'd be good if they were all in the same general area for deliveries and such. Rummage Sale Mystery Host Show! I plan to have a rummage sale with some other in June. I want to set up a little table maybe with a drawing and such. Definitely have to get THEIR name so you can follow up. Otherwise, even if they are interested, you lose catalogs b/c they forget.

1. What is Rummage Day?

Rummage Day is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants and hosts come together to sell discontinued, retired, or gently used products at discounted prices.

2. How can I participate in Rummage Day?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in Rummage Day by hosting a sale event and inviting your customers to shop. If you are a customer, you can attend a Rummage Day event hosted by a consultant in your area.

3. Are there any tips for a successful Rummage Day?

Yes, there are several things you can do to make the most of Rummage Day. First, make sure to promote your event through social media and word of mouth. Second, organize your products in a visually appealing way and price them attractively. Third, offer special deals or bundle packages to entice customers. Lastly, have fun and engage with your customers to build relationships.

4. Can I sell any products at Rummage Day?

You can only sell products that have been discontinued, retired, or gently used. These products must be approved by Pampered Chef and cannot be current or active products.

5. What are the benefits of participating in Rummage Day?

Participating in Rummage Day can benefit both consultants and customers. For consultants, it is a great way to clear out inventory and make room for new products. It also allows them to connect with customers and potentially gain new leads. For customers, it is an opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at discounted prices and possibly try new products they may not have purchased at full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies