• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is My April Sales Report on CC? - Solving the Mystery

In summary, to find your April sales report on CC, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, click on the "Reports" tab, and select the "Monthly Reports" option. If you are unable to find your report, it may not have been generated yet and you can contact customer service for assistance. The report can also be accessed from the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device and can be downloaded or printed by clicking the "Download" button. The report will include all of your sales for the month, including online and in-person orders, hostess rewards, and commission earned. If you have any concerns about missing sales, contact customer service for assistance.
lisa717
You know you can track your sales each month on CC....mine doesn't show April how come? I have Jan Feb and Mar with a total but April isn't even listed????

Are you using the old performance tracker? Remember, everything is on the new "Consultant Connection" link now. (I think that's the name of it!) It should show up above the useful links where you used to click on the old performace tracker link.
HTH
Jen

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your sales for April are not showing up on CC. There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have correctly entered all of your sales for April into CC. Double check to see if there are any missing entries or errors that could be causing the issue. If all of your April sales are correctly entered, it's possible that there could be a technical issue with CC. I recommend reaching out to their customer support team for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your April sales to show up on CC. I hope this helps and that you are able to resolve the issue with CC. Good luck!

1. Where can I find my April sales report on CC?

You can find your April sales report on CC by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Reports" tab. From there, select the "Monthly Reports" option and choose the month of April. Your sales report will be displayed on the screen.

2. Why can't I find my April sales report on CC?

If you are unable to find your April sales report on CC, it is possible that the report has not been generated yet. Sales reports are typically available within the first week of the following month. If it is past the first week of the following month and you still cannot find your report, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

3. Can I access my April sales report on CC from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your April sales report on CC from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Once you have logged into the app, you can access your sales report by clicking on the "Reports" tab and selecting the "Monthly Reports" option.

4. How can I download or print my April sales report on CC?

To download or print your April sales report on CC, click on the "Download" button located at the top of the report. This will download the report in PDF format. If you wish to print the report, you can do so by opening the downloaded file and selecting the print option from your computer or device.

5. Will my April sales report on CC include all of my sales for the month?

Yes, your April sales report on CC will include all of your sales for the month of April. This includes all online and in-person orders placed through your consultant account, as well as any hostess rewards and commission earned. If you have any concerns about missing sales on your report, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies