• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Incentive Packages for Consultants - Jan 23 Update

In summary, the first wave of consultants to receive their incentive packages will be those in Michigan. It is possible that the packages will ship before those in other parts of the country, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet. It is also possible that those that are furthest away from headquarters will receive their packages first. It sounds like everyone is eagerly waiting for their shipment, even if they don't have anything listed on their calendar.
YEAH! Mine is in transit and scheduled to arrive on the 25th!! WOOHOOO!

jrstephens said:
Use it for "reference number" not tracking number and it should work just fine.
Yeah....That worked! Thanks so much!!!

I have 2 boxes coming YIPPIE:D !!!!

Sad news....they aren't scheduled be here until the 26th :(

Oh well, at least they are on the way! I need to go make some space to put everything in now!

Thank you - I saw that items but I thought it was a show I submitted - It appears that I will be getting my goodies today - Now where is my change over kit!!! I will report when I receive my package I earned Level 1

Thanks for the info about tracking it!

I finally figured it out and mine are due tomorrow! I was really hoping for today, but hey, at least I have something to look forward to!

Got it never mind. Mine should be here tomorrow YEAH!!!

I GOT PART OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!! I got the Level 1 AND the Trife Bowl that I earned through November and December. My Director pack should be here tomorrow of the next day.*HAPPY DANCE*

I'm kind of bummed because I have class tomorrow so I have to leave the house around 11. I bet it will come while I'm gone. It is SOOO tempting to call in for class..lol.

mom2leelee said:
I'm kind of bummed because I have class tomorrow so I have to leave the house around 11. I bet it will come while I'm gone. It is SOOO tempting to call in for class..lol.

I know what you mean. I am home today with a sick child. But I will be going to work tomorrow and my husband will be home with her. I want to be home tomorrow. It will be a long day too.

We are like little kids waiting on Christmas morning HeeHee

WOHOO!! Santa just arrived at my house

As I was sitting here trying to figure out how to track it, the FedEx man just came by! I love getting new free stuff! I love pretty much everything (level 1), except I'm not sure if I love the kitchen shears, and I think the adjustable measuring spoon is going to be a bit of a pain. The dots weren't quite as cute as I was expecting, but I really like the wide, shallow shape of it. The jerk seasoning smells good, so it might be dinner tonight!

How exciting!! I can't wait!! Are you a director?
I will be SO excited if mine arrives today!! :D

once I find my number on the adjustment area what do I do to find out when it will ship....??????????????HELP

Just wanted to say that I am so excited for you guys!!!
I didn't earn anything, but am now getting pumped up for the next sell-a-thon!

I'm not a director (or even a future), just lucky I guess. BTW, the small round bowl fits pretty securely on the trifle bowl stand.

I got my stuff!! The kitchen shears are very sharp...they are not like the other ones at all....I always sold how they could not cut you...can't sell that feature anymore!!

Are you cutting yourself already??? I was pleased about the part of the shears where you can take leaves of your herbs and also the herb saver/hold (which isn't it my level one pack) = (

I am hoping to create an herb based Theme show because I love to grown an cook with my fresh herbs

Kathytnt said:
Are you cutting yourself already???
Not yet...but I did feel the blade and apply a little pressure...then decided to stop!

How about the tool turn about. Is ti bigger or just better quality to hold the 10 lbs?

Mine isn't up on the adjustment shipment tracker thing on CC. although sometimes I know that that doesn't get updated very well. I hope mine comes today! I did try to guess at what the reference number would be and tried it on the fedex website, but nothing came up.:(

Kathytnt said:
Are you cutting yourself already??? I was pleased about the part of the shears where you can take leaves of your herbs and also the herb saver/hold (which isn't it my level one pack) = (

I am hoping to create an herb based Theme show because I love to grown an cook with my fresh herbs

The herb saver is a mid-season product. Those are not included in this wave of samples.

NONE of my stuff is showing up at all! Waaahhhhhh! I want it!

Guess I'll have to pull up my big girl panties and deal with it.

cookinmama said:
How about the tool turn about. Is ti bigger or just better quality to hold the 10 lbs?
It does not seem any bigger, but it is a different material, the turn thing on the bottom is the whole bottom, and it is MUCH better quality!!

I got my stuff too! :D What I earned! The triffle bowl is amazing! I was tripping out :eek: on the new kitchen shears, going to have to change the way I sell them! I like them, but boy they are different!
Wahooo! I'm so excited!
No paperwork though!:( I want that just as much as the new stuff! ;) I want to read up on EVERYTHING! It should be here in the next couple days. As I remember in the past it usually came about 2 days after the products!
I'm in Washington State so hopefully a lot of you all will get yours today too!

Thanks about the turnabout, I am soooo excited to get mine. Hopefully mine will be there when I get home from work. I earned Leve II. It was shipped on the 17th. I am crossing my fingers. If it comes tomorrow then I have to wait clear until Friday to go through it, I will go crazy!

pamperedbecky said:
Mine isn't up on the adjustment shipment tracker thing on CC. although sometimes I know that that doesn't get updated very well. I hope mine comes today! I did try to guess at what the reference number would be and tried it on the fedex website, but nothing came up.:(
Mine never showed up on that either!!! And as stated above I got my products!
So, you'll be getting it any minute now!:D

It says my paperwork wasn't shipped until the 21st so I won't get mine until Monday, that is when we are suppose to receive it.

I can't wait to get home and see if it is there....too bad I HAVE to go to the gym after work...if I skip it, then tomorrow I will want to skip....and the next day....ahh the anticipation!

jenniferknapp said:
I can't wait to get home and see if it is there....too bad I HAVE to go to the gym after work...if I skip it, then tomorrow I will want to skip....and the next day....

ahh the anticipation!

Go to the gym maybe you will workout harder and faster because you want to get home!

mhrivera said:
I'm not a director (or even a future), just lucky I guess. BTW, the small round bowl fits pretty securely on the trifle bowl stand.

What do you mean????

my birthday is friday so I will be getting a big present tomorrow! I am so excited. I forgot it was coming this week!

MissChef said:
Mine never showed up on that either!!! And as stated above I got my products!
So, you'll be getting it any minute now!:D
Ooooh, cool, that's good to know. Nothing yet so far today. I rarely have had FedEx deliver stuff do I don't know what time they make the rounds in my neighborhood. UPS used to be pretty consistent- between 1-2 pm or so. Oh well, if it doesn't come today, I bet it'll be tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day my professional organizer comes (a b-day gift from my hubby, there was a separate thread about it), so that would be good timing! I haven't made much progress on getting "ready" for her, so the 4 hours tomorrow should be interesting! I can't wait!

sarahmarie said:
my birthday is friday so I will be getting a big present tomorrow! I am so excited. I forgot it was coming this week!

Happy birthday early! Sometime I do not get to come on here on Fridays

sarahmarie said:

Happy Birthday, Sarah Marie!

Mine is Sunday!

I've cut myself with the current kitchen shears it is possible!!
Teresa

sarahmarie said:
My birthday is Friday too! We young'uns really do stick together!! :D

FedEx doesn't do home delivery on Monday (per the communication from Home Office) so it will have to be Tuesday. Hope I'm wrong....

Mine are suppose to be here tomorrow. They are coming to my work. Fedex somtime runs here after we close, they BETTER get here early tomorrow! or they will start off on the wrong foot with me! I ordered the SA bag from the outlet and it is suppose to be here tomorrow too! Yahoo - two boxes!

Now, if my samples would jsut get here!!! My Change over packages is not even showing up but I do not think it did last time either.

If they deliver at work on a Saturday I do not know how that will work. B/c it will sit on the porch if they leave it until we get back Monday. This is my major problem with changing to Fedex!

I doubt they would leave packages at a closed office on Saturday...

gilliandanielle said:
My birthday is Friday too! We young'uns really do stick together!! :D

Boy, I guess this board will be hopping on Friday! Happy Birthday, Gillian!

mine arrived a few minutes ago.
DD was impressed with the SA bowl & trifle she played with the shears whjile I made her salad. she wasn't impressed with them.
she thought the knife color was pukey!!

Thanks Harriet!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies