• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tour #1: Who Else Is Up Before the Chickens?

In summary, the first morning one needs to be registered and have their name tag to board the shuttles. After the first morning, one does not need their name tag to board the shuttles.
The scary part is those just arrived, another 3 boxes. My husband might not even notice since there is already 20 in living room. LOL I love this company!

Amanda I'm cracking up. I dont have that many boxes at all laying around (except 1 w/ all my paperwork that I dont know what to do with right now) and my 2 bins of PC stuff I carry w/ me to a show. DH said cant you put them in the car? I said I can but you'll complain when you want to use something.. he laughed and said just dont put the cookware in there. (He got mad that I had it in the car after a show and he couldnt use it).

Open a box every day... it'll be like buying a surprise box from Conference! lol

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kitchen2u