• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Top Crime Shows: L&O and CSI Fan's Favorite Moments

lol. I'm a fan of the C&NW and the CMStP&P but so much of Amtrak. I felt bad when the C&NW was absorbed by the UP and the CMStP&P went bankrupt.I'm sooo addicted to L&O, especially SVUMy favorites are L&O SVU and CSI Miami. I love Emily Proctor and Mariska Hargitay.I LOVE SVU L&O the best too. Eliott & Olivia rock! I lean more towards LV CSI, but now that Warrick & Grissom are gone, idk...lol
BettieC
Gold Member
These are my 2 fave shows!! Any of them....lol.

Any one watch CSI last night with Grissom leaving??? :cry:
I think LF will do a good job. I already like his character.

I'm a fan of the C&NW and the CMStP&P but so much of Amtrak. I felt bad when the C&NW was absorbed by the UP and the CMStP&P went bankrupt.

I am sooo addicted to L&O, especially SVU

My favorites are L&O SVU and CSI Miami. I love Emily Proctor and Mariska Hargitay.

I LOVE SVU L&O the best too. Eliott & Olivia rock! I lean more towards LV CSI, but now that Warrick & Grissom are gone, idk...lol

I also love Bobby on L&O CI

I love LV CSI, but I wonder if I'll still like it as much with Grissom, Sarah, and Warrick gone. I'm not too crazy about Katherine but I love Nick

I'm not too happy with Katherine either. I miss Sarah too! I also like Nick :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm a fan of the C&NW and the CMStP&P but so much of Amtrak. I felt bad when the C&NW was absorbed by the UP and the CMStP&P went bankrupt.

I think you're a little off track there, KG. :rolleyes:

There was a huge discussion about CSI on the radio yesterday. The question was whether or not the show would survive his leaving. Since he's a main character, the show will change. However, whether or not the show survives will depend on the writers. If they continue to write scripts that have intriguing plot lines, the show will survive. If they start writing stupid scripts, it will die.

raebates said:

There was a huge discussion about CSI on the radio yesterday. The question was whether or not the show would survive his leaving. Since he's a main character, the show will change. However, whether or not the show survives will depend on the writers. If they continue to write scripts that have intriguing plot lines, the show will survive. If they start writing stupid scripts, it will die.

I totally agree!!

raebates said:

I knew someone would rail at me.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

HUH? Have you been eating too much alphabet soup, KG?

I really loved the ending with Gil showing up in Costa Rica to be with Sarah... It was a beautiful ending! I think it will still be good with Gil gone although he will be missed. Criminal Minds has survived without the original guy and his replacement has done well. It's all up to the writers now...

I love the CSIs and LO SVU...but have to say that Horatio is my fav. Grissom will be missed but I think they will make it work. I have been watching Bones lately and I like it too.

I like Bones as well. I love the 4D imaging thing they do! That is really cool!

Shawnna said:
I love the CSIs and LO SVU...but have to say that Horatio is my fav. Grissom will be missed but I think they will make it work. I have been watching Bones lately and I like it too.

I love L&O Criminal Intent and also NCIS... But I really love Bones and House too!!!

oh yea love House too! And Cold Case

BettieC said:
I LOVE SVU L&O the best too. Eliott & Olivia rock! I lean more towards LV CSI, but now that Warrick & Grissom are gone, idk...lol

I also love Bobby on L&O CI

Did you know that he was in Full Metal Jacket? (many years ago)

Top TV shows for me & DH (in no particular order)

CSI's (las vegas is #1)
L&O's (SVU is #1)
Fringe
House
Criminal Minds
Numbers

pcchefjane said:
HUH? Have you been eating too much alphabet soup, KG?

Nah, I'm just in training.

I'm just waiting for the LOST premiere.

It is the only show I do not miss.

I love CSI: NY. I DVR it and watch repeatedly.

erinb said:
Did you know that he was in Full Metal Jacket? (many years ago)

Yep I did.....he was in Mystic Pizza too. I like him as Bobby the best!

What about CSI: Miami - which I now prefer over CSI: LV but I don't care for CSI:NY at all. But I also have started watching NCIS and LOVE IT!

I LOVE CSI Miami too. I am not too big on the NY one but will watch it....lol

Funny. I love the original CSI. I like CSI: NY. I tolerate CSI: Miami. as they say, different strokes for different folks.

I prefer CSI:NY out of the entire franchise, Gary Sinise is a great actor. I don't like CSI:Miami because David Caruso is more of an overactor than William Shatner.

I'm a huge Gary Sinise fan. David Caruso, not so much. There's something about the feel of original CSI that appeals to me.

Neither DH or I can stand the way David Caruso acts. It is a running joke in our house. We love Criminal Minds, Cold Case, Without a trace CSI-NY and LV, Numbersand NCIS. We enjoyed Jag when it was on as well. Friday night we watched Flashpoint for the 1st time, and liked it as well.

I like Without a trace too. My DS LOVES it.

David Caruso, does OVER act. I find it commical.

mrssyvo said:
Neither DH or I can stand the way David Caruso acts. It is a running joke in our house. We love Criminal Minds, Cold Case, Without a trace CSI-NY and LV, Numbersand NCIS. We enjoyed Jag when it was on as well. Friday night we watched Flashpoint for the 1st time, and liked it as well.

I like Flashpoint. I must confess that I've had a crush on Enrico Colantoni for a long time--since his days on Just Shoot Me. Add to that the very-easy-on-the-eyes Hugh Dillon, and the fact that it's a good show just becomes gravy for the beefcake. ;)

I have only seen a handful of CSI Miami episodes and didn't really like the feel of it compared to the original CSI. I thought it was interesting how on the Miami version it seemed like they take digital photos of everything, including fingerprints. Everything seemed all high tech. The Vegas one is very hands-on, showing them dusting for prints everywhere. One question I always have for the Vegas one, is why are they always searching for evidence in the dark. They never turn on the lights in people's homes. Always searching with their flashlights.

I've wondered the same thing. There's a part of me that thinks that using a flashlight would help with focus. But, then again, it's probably just because it looks cool on TV.

Related to Top Crime Shows: L&O and CSI Fan's Favorite Moments

1. What makes Law & Order and CSI such popular crime shows?

Law & Order and CSI are popular because they offer a unique combination of drama, suspense, and crime-solving. They also have well-developed characters and storylines that keep viewers engaged.

2. What are some fan-favorite moments from Law & Order and CSI?

Some fan-favorite moments from Law & Order include the iconic "dun dun" sound effect, the memorable catchphrases from characters like Detective Lenny Briscoe, and the intense courtroom scenes. For CSI, fans love the use of forensic science to solve crimes, the chemistry between the characters, and the shocking plot twists.

3. What was your reaction to Grissom leaving on the latest episode of CSI?

I was definitely emotional seeing Grissom leave after being such a central character on the show for so many years. However, I have faith that Laurence Fishburne will do a great job taking over as the lead character.

4. How do you think Laurence Fishburne's character will compare to Grissom?

It's hard to say for sure since Fishburne's character is still new to the show. However, based on his previous acting roles, I think he will bring a fresh and intriguing dynamic to the team.

5. Which show do you think has a more dedicated fan base - Law & Order or CSI?

Both shows have extremely dedicated fan bases, but I would say that CSI may have a slight edge. The show has been on the air for over 15 years and has spawned multiple spin-offs, which speaks to its popularity and loyal following.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
WonderMonkey
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat