• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is the Last Day to Upgrade to Life-Er for 14.99

In summary, the conversation is about upgrading to a lifetime membership for a discounted price of $14.99. Some members were confused about the deal and whether or not they needed to upgrade if they were already gold supporters. It was clarified that gold is now a lifetime membership but previous gold supporters must pay one last time to activate the lifetime feature. Some members had trouble accessing the announcement about the deal, and it was suggested to check the home page for announcements. One member reached out to Greg for clarification.
gingertannery
Gold Member
I just upgraded...

I had upgraded back when it was more. :(

what are you talking about?

janetupnorth said:
I had upgraded back when it was more. :(

Yeah, but it's money well spent . . . and a tax write off!

So did I get this strait, it's $14.99 for a LIFETIME membership?? Never have to pay again??

Normally it's $5 for a year. This allows you to access for 20 years for 14.99. Not technically a LIFETIME but 20 years is a good length of time. You figure you pay for 3 years and get 17 for FREE!

I understood that if we were already 'gold supporters' that we didn't have to upgrade. We just automatically became 'lifers'. Is that correct Janet?

did it the other day alset

I paid $20.00 to upgrade to lifetime... so which is it? $14.99 or $20.00?

kcjodih said:
I understood that if we were already 'gold supporters' that we didn't have to upgrade. We just automatically became 'lifers'. Is that correct Janet?

I thought so too, but it was after you paid that one time when your subscription was up. So we have to pay it once, even if you were a gold member.

You can probably PM Greg and ask. If he doesn't get back to you tonight, I'm sure he'll give you the deal and modify it tomorrow since you couldn't get an answer in time. (Not that I can promise anything for him, but he's that kind of guy.) :)

you convinced me. I just upgraded.
Man, that reminds me of that stupid commercial with Beyonce.Now I have pretty gold bars under my name! One of these days I'll get a star too!

me too:)
The info here is well worth the $$

Yeah, but in a way it was a wash if you paid $20, because if I were to do it today I'd pay $14.99 on top of the $5 I just paid for plain old regular membership.

If not for the crush of post-Christmas sales and those pesky expenses like food, gas and utilities, I'd jump at the deal, however ...

Irrelevant since it is now Jan. 4, though ...

I hadn't heard anything about this so I went to "User CP" & looked. The "Holiday Special" for $14.99 is still listed so I guess it's still a current price!

Stampaholic1961 said:
I hadn't heard anything about this so I went to "User CP" & looked. The "Holiday Special" for $14.99 is still listed so I guess it's still a current price!

Really? It was in red in a box at the top of my screen every time I logged on for about a week now.

I was due to renew in April so figured I might as well do it now.

pampermejolene said:
Really? It was in red in a box at the top of my screen every time I logged on for about a week now.

I was due to renew in April so figured I might as well do it now.

I rarely log off & don't go to the home page...I just click on New Posts every time I visit this site (which is several times a day)! I guess I will have to start checking the home page for announcements!!

I too, never go to the home page. I never had a red box at the top of my screen.

Oh well, I PM'd Greg last night and as usual, never heard back. I've already paid $20 and have the gold bars so my subscription better be fine.

Sorry I was out of town the past two weeks. I will address this later today once I am settled.

kcjodih said:
Gold is lifetime now. However, those who were Gold before the switch to lifetime must pay one last time for Gold to activate the lifetime feature. Does that make sense?

Admin Greg said:
Gold is lifetime now. However, those who were Gold before the switch to lifetime must pay one last time for Gold to activate the lifetime feature. Does that make sense?

Um, I think. So I guess I'm good since I never heard or were notifications not sent out?

Stampaholic1961 said:
I rarely log off & don't go to the home page...I just click on New Posts every time I visit this site (which is several times a day)! I guess I will have to start checking the home page for announcements!!

weird, I don't log off either. I do go away from the page and then click on my bookmark again. But don't actully log off and the announcement was still there.

pampermejolene said:
weird, I don't log off either. I do go away from the page and then click on my bookmark again. But don't actully log off and the announcement was still there.

I use Firefox & use the "tabs". I have a tab for each of my favorite sites. I just click on the tab & click on "new posts" every time I check the site! I'm rarely on the "home page" unless there are no "new posts".

Related to Today Is the Last Day to Upgrade to Life-Er for 14.99

1. What is the deadline for upgrading to Life-Er for $14.99?

The deadline for upgrading to Life-Er for $14.99 is today. This offer is only valid for one day, so make sure to take advantage of it before it expires!

2. Can I upgrade to Life-Er for $14.99 after today?

No, unfortunately this offer is only valid for today. After today, the price for Life-Er will go back to its regular price. Don't miss out on this special deal!

3. What is included in the Life-Er upgrade?

The Life-Er upgrade includes access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips and techniques, and special discounts on Pampered Chef products. It also comes with a one-year subscription to our quarterly magazine, The Kitchen Insider.

4. How do I upgrade to Life-Er for $14.99?

To upgrade to Life-Er for $14.99, simply visit our website and click on the upgrade offer. You will be prompted to enter your information and payment details. Once your payment is processed, you will have instant access to all the benefits of Life-Er.

5. Is the Life-Er upgrade worth it?

Absolutely! For only $14.99, you will gain access to a wealth of resources and savings that will enhance your cooking experience. The exclusive recipes and cooking tips alone are worth the upgrade. Don't miss out on this amazing deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene