• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney - Does Anyone Know How Much Tix Upgrade Will Be?

In summary, the conversation was about upgrading tickets to a fourth park for a Disney trip. It was mentioned that the upgrade can be done at the hotel concierge and the cost may vary depending on the season and type of ticket. It was also suggested to use a website for calculating ticket prices. One person shared their experience of calling the hotel and being told that the upgrade is relatively cheap. The expert recommends visiting the concierge for accurate pricing and enjoying the food options at Disney.
pc_momof3
For the Disney trip, I'll be at Coronado Springs and am trying to find out how much it'll be to upgrade our tickets to go to a 4th park on a separate day. It doesn't have to be a park hopper option for that day. Under FAQ's under our trip summary it says to exchange our tix at the hotel concierge and then we pay the extra. I've made a couple of phone calls just trying to find out how much this will be and I'm not getting anywhere. Has anyone else going to Disney found out any information like that? I'm thinking it'll be a "special" price maybe, but have no idea how much. Thanks if anyone out there knows!

I called ITA Travel yesterday and they said to call the hotel and ask. I haven't done that yet.

Go to Walt Disney World — The Unofficial Guide / TouringPlans.com. They have a place on there to figure out passes. I just put in 3 days (free from PC) and then 7 days that we need. and subtracted them. For us 4 extra days for 4 people is only $50 more!! I think Home may have something on their website too!

I actually did call the hotel a few days ago and asked this very question. They said to upgrade to a 4 days is only like $8 per person and a 5 day is only $10 per person. They said after the 3 day pass it gets WAY cheaper. So excited!

Hi there! As a fellow Disney fan and pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your excitement for your upcoming trip to Coronado Springs. I did some research and it looks like the cost to upgrade your tickets to a 4th park on a separate day can vary depending on the season and type of ticket you currently have. The best way to find out the exact cost would be to visit the concierge at your hotel and have them assist you with the upgrade. They will be able to give you the most accurate price and help you with the process. I hope you have a magical time at Disney and enjoy all the delicious food options they have to offer!

1. How much will it cost to upgrade my Disney tickets?

The cost to upgrade your Disney tickets will depend on various factors such as the type of ticket you have, the number of days remaining on your ticket, and the type of upgrade you want. It is best to contact Disney directly or visit their website for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information.

2. Can I upgrade my Disney tickets at any time during my visit?

Yes, you can upgrade your Disney tickets at any time during your visit. However, keep in mind that the cost to upgrade may change depending on how many days you have already used on your ticket. It is recommended to upgrade as early as possible to get the best value.

3. What types of upgrades are available for Disney tickets?

There are several types of upgrades available for Disney tickets, including upgrading from a single park ticket to a park hopper ticket, upgrading from a one-day ticket to a multi-day ticket, and upgrading to an annual pass. You can also upgrade to tickets that include options like water park access or the Disney Memory Maker.

4. Can I upgrade my Disney tickets if I purchased them through a third-party seller?

It is possible to upgrade your Disney tickets if you purchased them through a third-party seller. However, you may need to contact the seller directly to make the upgrade, and the cost to upgrade may differ from purchasing directly from Disney.

5. Will upgrading my Disney tickets affect my FastPass+ selections?

Upgrading your Disney tickets should not affect your FastPass+ selections, as long as you have linked your upgraded ticket to your My Disney Experience account. However, it is always a good idea to double-check your FastPass+ selections after upgrading just to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies