• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Cheapest Place to Get D-Land Tix?

In summary, the cheapest place to get Disneyland tickets is directly from the official Disneyland website, where they often have special offers and discounts. You can also find discounted tickets at third-party retailers, but be cautious of scams and make sure to purchase from a reputable source. Disneyland also offers discounts for military members, which can be purchased at military bases or at the park ticket booths. Promotions and deals, such as multi-day tickets or package deals, are often available and can be found by signing up for their email list. While tickets can also be purchased at the park entrance, it is recommended to buy them in advance to save money and avoid long lines.
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone have any place they go to get a good deal on 2 for 1-park/hopper tickets for D-land and CA adventures theme parks? I'm trying to plan our trip (courtesy of TPCs paychek ofcourse:D ) and wondered if any CA residents can tell me if there is anywhere cheaper than buying them at the gates? TIA!:p

I know AAA has a discount, but I'm not sure at how much of a discount... good luck!

We planned our whole D-Land trip through COSTCO!!! Check them out--super deals.

I forgot about Costco, they actually have 2fer giftcards I think I will have to check them out! Thanks!

awwhh man, I just looked online and they sell 4dayers. I just need a 2dayer. I wonder if instore has them?

have you checked to see if Disneyland is running any specials for So Cal residents? I know they were running one in the spring

I logged on and nothing as far as I could see?

Oh well, I thought it was worth a try. Probably AAA then. That is how I book my trips

We did our honeymoom through getawaytoday.com and it was great. You get the hotel and tickets all in one. We went all for less then $1000 included transpotation. airline, d-land tickets, and hotel.

I have also had some friends go through there for their families and they said it was the cheapest they found also.

Related to Where's the Cheapest Place to Get D-Land Tix?

1. Where can I find the cheapest Disneyland tickets?

The cheapest place to get Disneyland tickets is directly from the official Disneyland website. They often have special offers and discounts for purchasing tickets in advance.

2. Can I find discounted Disneyland tickets at third-party retailers?

Yes, you can sometimes find discounted Disneyland tickets at third-party retailers such as Costco, AAA, or online ticket vendors. However, be cautious of scams and make sure to purchase from a reputable source.

3. Are there any discounts available for military members?

Yes, Disneyland offers special discounts for active and retired military members. These tickets can be purchased at military bases or at the Disneyland Resort ticket booths.

4. Are there any promotions or deals for Disneyland tickets?

Disneyland often runs promotions and deals such as multi-day tickets or package deals that can save you money on your tickets. You can also sign up for their email list to receive notifications about any upcoming promotions.

5. Can I purchase Disneyland tickets at the park entrance?

Yes, you can purchase Disneyland tickets at the park entrance, but they are typically more expensive than purchasing in advance. It's recommended to buy your tickets ahead of time to save money and avoid long lines at the park.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlebeans
Replies