• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is My First Cooking Show in Almost a Year and a Half!!

In summary, remember to have fun, let the products sell themselves, and be genuine and authentic with your guests. Good luck!
ChefJoyJ
I started out strong with PC, then due to family illnesses, deaths, rough pregnancy, and having a baby, I had to put it on the back burner for quite some time. I have my first live show today. I'm super excited...but nervous, b/c I don't remember everything and I tried to cram product tips/info. Then I decided that they are there to have fun, help (and learn) easy and delicious recipes, and shop...not to be bombarded with technical info. I am planning on letting the products sell themselves, or the guests share their testimonials. I'm praying that goes well...

Any tips for me? I'd love to hear what you do to make your shows successful...

Just have fun!

I'd use the show as a recruiting opportunity. Let your guests know how flexible PC can be. It's nice to have a job that is so flexible with life changes. I'd let guests help read the recipe for you, help with tools, etc. It will releave some of the pressure you may be feeling. Have fun!!

Joy, your best show was $1578 - that's spectacular. What did you do at that show? Obviously, it worked.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on getting back into Pampered Chef and having your first live show today. It's completely understandable that life got in the way and you had to put it on hold for a while. But now you're back and ready to rock it! My best tip for you is to remember that the most important thing is to have fun and connect with your guests. Don't stress too much about technical information, as you mentioned, your guests are there to have a good time and learn some delicious recipes. Let the products speak for themselves and allow your guests to share their own experiences and testimonials. This will make the show more interactive and engaging for everyone.Another tip is to be yourself and be genuine. Your guests will appreciate your authenticity and passion for the products. Share your personal favorite products and recipes, and don't be afraid to have some fun and be creative with them.Lastly, don't forget to follow up with your guests after the show. This is a great opportunity to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or product information they may need.I wish you all the best for your show today and hope it's a huge success! Keep up the great work as a Pampered Chef consultant.

1. What are some tips for making my cooking show a success?

Make sure to invite plenty of guests and spread the word about your show. Have all of your ingredients and tools prepped and ready to go before the show starts. Engage with your audience and make it interactive by asking for their input and questions. And most importantly, have fun!

2. Can I customize the recipes for my cooking show?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be easily customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Feel free to make substitutions and modifications as needed.

3. What kind of products will I need for my cooking show?

You will need a good set of quality cooking tools and utensils, such as our knives, mixing bowls, and cookware. It's also helpful to have some of our popular products, like our food chopper and garlic press, on hand to demonstrate their usefulness in the kitchen.

4. How long will the cooking show last?

Our cooking shows typically last about 2 hours, including setup and cleanup time. However, the actual cooking and demonstration portion of the show usually takes about 1 hour.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for hosting a cooking show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You will also have the opportunity to purchase certain products at a discounted price. Contact your consultant for more details and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ljeffries