• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Cooking Show of the Year....

In summary, "My First Cooking Show of the Year" is a special event offered by Pampered Chef where you can host your very own cooking show to kick off the new year. It's easy to host a show by reaching out to your consultant and you can earn free and discounted products. The recipes featured will focus on using Pampered Chef products and can be hosted virtually to include guests from anywhere. There is no purchase necessary to host a show, but it's recommended to have a small shopping list prepared for your guests.
ljeffries
Ok folks, keep your fingers crossed and send thoughts of $$ my way...

I am having my first cooking show of 2008 tonight! I took January off, had several catalog shows in February, and now I am booked solid for March!

This has been the perfect hostess - sent out 40 invites and is very excited about the party. This is a whole new group of folks for me, too, on the opposite side of town from me.

So - any good thoughts in your head - send them to Alabama!!:D :D

Good luck Lamar! It will be great!

Good Luck! Let us know how it turns out!!

Here's wishing you high sales and lots of bookings!

Good luck!

Thanks, yall.
When I left last night, we were at $750 and 1 booking!

Sounds great!!

1. What is "My First Cooking Show of the Year"?

"My First Cooking Show of the Year" is a special event offered by Pampered Chef where you can host your very own cooking show to kick off the new year. It's a great way to gather friends and family and learn new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. How do I host a "My First Cooking Show of the Year" event?

Hosting a "My First Cooking Show of the Year" event is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you schedule a date and plan the details of your show. As a host, you will also earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

3. What types of recipes will be featured in the cooking show?

The recipes featured in the cooking show will vary, but they will all focus on using Pampered Chef products to make delicious and easy meals. Your consultant will work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences and dietary needs.

4. Can I invite guests who are not local to attend the cooking show?

Yes, absolutely! "My First Cooking Show of the Year" events can now be hosted virtually, so you can invite guests from anywhere to join in on the fun. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary details and instructions for hosting a virtual event.

5. Do I need to purchase anything to host a "My First Cooking Show of the Year" event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to host a "My First Cooking Show of the Year" event. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients for the recipes featured in the show. However, hosting a show is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products for yourself, so it's recommended to have a small shopping list prepared for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • PattieChef21