• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is My 30 Days and I Want to Submit My 2 Shows. One Is at

In summary, you can submit 2 shows on the same day, as long as they are submitted separately with all the necessary information. To submit shows, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Submit Shows" tab. The required information for each show includes the date, time, location, host name, and guest count. You can also indicate any orders or bookings made at the show. Changes can be made to submitted shows up until the show date by going to the "My Shows" tab and editing the information. Show approval typically takes 1-2 business days, but may take longer during busy seasons. If you have not received approval after 3 business days, you can contact customer service for assistance.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Today is my 30 days and I want to submit my 2 shows. One is at $1600+!! I am able to with this technical difficult mess??

I'd call HO & send them an email....I'm really not sure!! Good luck Amy!!

Definitely call them!! & CONGRATS on $1600 show:sing:

Congrats on an awesome first 30 days!! I'd definitely call home office. This is their error, so I'm sure they will honor your shows, even if they don't get everything working...let us know what happens!!

I'm on the phone & holding now!! ERRRR!!

Yoy may not be able to get anything done tonight, since they don't have access to our info. I would call back in the morning for sure. And keep track of everyone you talk to.

Ok, just got off the phone with them. They put a note on my account with the 2 host's shows that I am going to submit and will be able to do that tomorrow!! I'm so glad that everything is resolved!! Thanks for the help!!

Glad it is going to work out for you! Looks like your business if off to a great start!

I am glad it worked out for you! Pampered Chef would never say tough for something that was their fault.

Way to go on the $1,600 show! So have you figured out all that you will earn in those 30 days? You get commission (20-25%), Any 3 pieces of Forged Cutlery and Pampered Chef dollars (for every $1,250, every 4 shows, every recruit and milestone sales too). Add it up and share your success!! Wahoo!!

Related to Today Is My 30 Days and I Want to Submit My 2 Shows. One Is at

1. Can I submit my 2 shows on the same day?

Yes, you can definitely submit 2 shows on the same day. Just make sure to submit them separately and provide all the necessary information for each show.

2. How do I submit my shows?

You can submit your shows by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Submit Shows" tab. From there, you can enter all the required information and submit your shows for approval.

3. What information do I need to submit for my shows?

You will need to provide the date, time, location, host name, and guest count for each show. You will also need to indicate if any orders were placed at the show and if any bookings were made.

4. Can I make changes to my submitted shows?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted shows up until the show date. Just go to the "My Shows" tab in your account and click on the show you want to make changes to. From there, you can edit the information and resubmit the show for approval.

5. How long does it take for my shows to be approved?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for shows to be approved. However, during busy seasons, it may take longer. If you have not received approval after 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • aprilmlittlefield