• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Currently Inactive, and Want to Submit a Show and Get the

In summary, to submit a show as an inactive consultant, you will need to reach out to your active consultant or director and obtain the necessary materials such as the product catalog and order forms. You can still earn commission on sales made through the submitted show, but your commission rate may be lower. The approval process for a submitted show typically takes 2-3 business days. You can submit a show while on a break or inactive period, but it is important to communicate with your consultant or director about your availability and obtain any necessary materials or resources.
Belle4562
I am currently inactive, and want to submit a show and get the changeover kit so I can start my summer shows - do we still need a $200 show or can it be $150?

Re: Inactive$150 keeps you active. The specifics are on CC and there are several threads recently about this.

It is recommended to have a $200 show in order to receive the changeover kit and start your summer shows. However, you can contact your higher-ups or the company's customer service to see if they can make an exception for a $150 show.

What is the process for submitting a show as an inactive consultant?

To submit a show as an inactive consultant, you will need to reach out to your active consultant or director. They will be able to assist you in submitting the show and getting it approved. They may also be able to provide you with the necessary materials and resources to make your show a success.

What materials do I need to submit a show as an inactive consultant?

To submit a show as an inactive consultant, you will need to have the product catalog, order forms, and any other relevant materials that customers may need to place orders. Your active consultant or director can help you obtain these materials if you do not have them already.

Can I still earn commission as an inactive consultant with a submitted show?

Yes, you can still earn commission on sales made through the submitted show as an inactive consultant. However, your commission rate may be lower than an active consultant's commission rate. It is best to check with your consultant or director for more information on commission rates.

How long will it take for my submitted show to be approved?

The approval process for a submitted show can vary, but it typically takes around 2-3 business days for the show to be approved. Your consultant or director will be able to provide you with a more specific timeline for your particular show.

Can I submit a show if I am currently on a break or inactive period?

Yes, you can still submit a show while on a break or during an inactive period. However, it is important to communicate with your consultant or director about your availability to host and fulfill orders during this time. They can also help you with any necessary materials or resources for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Ginger428