• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Very First Show Marketing ---

In summary, here are some tips for marketing your very first Pampered Chef show: Utilize social media to create buzz and share pictures of products, behind-the-scenes preparations, and promotions. Leverage your network by inviting friends and family and asking them to spread the word. Offer incentives such as free gifts or discounts for bringing a friend or making purchases at the show. Utilize physical marketing materials like flyers and business cards in your community. Finally, personalize invitations by reaching out directly through a phone call, text message, or handwritten note.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I'm working on my flyer..for my first show..that I am going to do here at my home.

The flyer I'm making is primarily geared towards fellow neighbors that I would like to invite. I will try knocking on their door, but in the event they aren't home, I want it to read as something I can place on their mailbox, or front door..

Any tips, advise? i didn't see any flies with the heading of first show...

Try searching in Files using the keyword Neighbor or Neighborhood. I think several choices will show up.

Here's one that I've used. Just replace my information with yours. Good luck!

Bobby

Attachments

• nieghborhood flyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 322
Ok, here is the flyer, I made...

Attachments

• mykick_off_internet.doc
    140 KB · Views: 349
TIP: When you call to follow up with everyone to see if they are coming ask them to help you out by bringing 2 friends that you do not know. Let them know that it is really important to meet people outside of your circle so you don't have to keep asking them to host for you! (I would say the last line jokingly, of course)

p.s. I know it was on your flyer -- put I would still make a point of personally asking eceryone to "come" and "bring 2 friends"

What are some tips for marketing my very first Pampered Chef show?

1. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to create buzz about your show. Share pictures of products, behind-the-scenes preparations, and any promotions or specials you are offering.

2. Leverage your network: Reach out to friends, family, and colleagues and invite them to your show. You can also ask them to spread the word to their own networks.

3. Offer incentives: Encourage guests to bring a friend by offering a free gift or discount for every guest they bring. You can also offer special deals or discounts for purchases made at the show.

4. Utilize physical marketing materials: Hand out flyers, postcards, or business cards in your community to promote your show. You can also leave these materials at local businesses or community centers.

5. Personalize invitations: Instead of a generic email or social media invite, take the time to personally reach out to potential guests. This can be through a phone call, text message, or handwritten note to make the invitation feel more personal and special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • esavvymom