• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House......for Grand Opening

In summary, Marisol is planning her first PC event and is getting advice from other bloggers. She is also preparing for the event by inviting friends and creating flyers. She is also having a garage sale to generate additional income.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, for anyone who has suggestions. ...My very first PC event is going to be an Open House at my home..which I'm inviting a few friends I know...and flyers in the mailboxes of all my neighbors...

Any tips on how I should/run the open house itself..have the food just prepared in PC products...and briefly touch base on what great opportunity I am taking on by joining PC...Or how might you suggest I do it?

I haven't done an open house yet, but I'm still in my first 90 days.

Best of luck with everything, though!! Let us know how it goes...

I would highly recommend that you touch base with your neighbors to get a food head count. IMHO, Open houses are either great or a huge let down. Absolutely do reminder calls to your friends & family.

When i did my open house (it was come & go) I had quick demos every hour. I did the Clubhouse Chicken Squares because there is no bake time. You may want to try The Sunshine Microwave cake & my recent favorite the Apple Berry Salsa (sounds yucky--tastes GREAT & I hate fruit). People will stay and buy when you have a few demos sprinkled throughout.

Good Luck--please let us know how it went and what worked & what did not.

My advice? Don't make it an open house. Make it a show with a definitive start date.

That way you know who is coming and when and can do a demo.

As Marisol said, open houses can be great, but more often than not, they are a huge let down.

ok, i am taking you ladies' advice, and doing it as my kick off cooking show, and not calling it an open house!
Now, to creatively market the flyer invites...

my first partyI am new and have my kick off party in the plans also. I am doing at a certain time. I am making it a pizza party. I am giving away my hostess $$ as prizes for various things sort of like a mystery hostess party.
1 ticket for coming
2 for bringing a friend
5 for booking a party
1 for every 2 products they try out
1 for every $10 in purchaces they make
I will figure out the free product in the end and draw a name for every $25 in free product earned.
The pizza fixins will be chopped diced or sliced by the guests when they try the products and I will bake the pizzas on stones I have and that my director is going to loan me.
I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have gotten some great ideas here from you all that I will use in the future tnx for sharing them.

I am having a garage sale this weekend and intend to handout flyers to invite them if they choose. Hope for a great turnout but scared it will overwhelm me, lol.

Deb

FYI it is a federal offense to place things in people's mailboxes

Oh good point Teresa. You'll want to put them at their doors instead.

1. What is an open house for a grand opening?

An open house for a grand opening is an event where the public is invited to come and see the new Pampered Chef location, products, and services. It is a great way to introduce the community to the brand and generate excitement for the business.

2. Can anyone attend the open house?

Yes, the open house is open to the public and everyone is welcome to attend. We encourage you to bring your friends and family to share in the excitement of our grand opening.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the open house?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts during the open house. We want to thank our customers for their support and welcome new customers with special deals on our products.

4. Is there an entrance fee for the open house?

No, there is no entrance fee for the open house. It is a free event for everyone to attend and enjoy. We want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to experience our grand opening.

5. What can I expect at the open house?

At the open house, you can expect to see our new location, meet our team, and learn about our products and services. There will also be cooking demonstrations, product samples, and special promotions. It will be a fun and informative event for all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KymberlyMcD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • southernmommie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefgoesPamperedChef