• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

In summary, ChefLauraW suggests substituting Ranch dressing for Caesar dressing and romaine lettuce for iceberg lettuce in her Chicken Salad Pizza recipe. She also suggests mixing all of the salad dressing in the lettuce, chicken, and pepper mixture and leaving out the dressing that is spread on the pizza crust. Lastly, she suggests using canned chunk white chicken if she's rushed for dinner.
Ann F
Gold Member
I'm doing a show Tuesday night (hurray!! 1st kitchen show since Sept!!!) My host wants me to do the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza. I found the recipe and discovered it calls for our Pizza crust mix, which I don't have, and Lemon Pepper Seasoning, which we don't sell anymore.

Any suggestions for substitutions?

Thanks!

Ingredient subsI'd suggest getting one of the lemon pepper mixes from the grocery store. I know it won't be as good :rolleyes: but it'll probably do in a pinch! As for the crust, you could use the Pillsbury already made pizza dough. Most of the PC recipes are very forgiving and lots of different things could be substituted. Good luck!

I made this recently.... I just used the Pillsbury Pizza crust in the tube, or you can also use the dry mix from the baking aisle. I didn't put in the lemon pepper seasoning, and we didn't even miss it. I also didn't put in the olives, not a big fan of them. Seems like all the PC recipes still taste great even when you adapt them to your personal tastes.

I've made this recipe many times and you can really use any type of pizza dough, including the type found in plastic bags in your grocery refrigerator aisle. I also began substituting Italian Seasoning for the Lemon Pepper. I like it better anyway, since it enhances the garlic flavor!

HTH!

Mary

Which book is this one from please? :)

This was originally in a Season's Best Cookbook (2002??) but can now be found in It's Good For You, page 46.

Mary

Can someone post this recipe, please? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

you could also do a cresent roll crust, just use one can of pilsbury cresent rolls and roll it out on the stone and bake it before putting the toppongs on

Here you go ChefLauraW. :D

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 373
Chicken Salad PizzaThis is the first time I've posted anything, but I've been reading your comments for a long time. I'm in SS2 and just got back from doing a show. I've done the pizza using Ranch dressing and regular iceberg lettuce instead of the Ceasar dressing and romaine lettuce. I like it better that way.

A few more tips...My husband and I have this once every week. We absolutely love this recipe. When I first made it, I did it exactly word for word. It turned out ok but I wasn't too thrilled with the results. First, I didn't like using the hot pizza crust with all of that lettuce. The lettuce just wilted and nothing is worse than hot wilted lettuce (that's why they tell you to serve it immediately). I always let the crust cool down now. The second thing is that I mix all of the salad dressing in the lettuce, chicken and pepper mixture and leave out the dressing that is spread on the pizza crust. I also used the canned chunk white chicken if I'm rushed for dinner. That way I won't have to cook a chicken breast. Hoped these helped a little. :)

1. How do I make the crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

To make the crust, you can use a pre-made pizza crust or make your own using a combination of flour, yeast, water, and olive oil. Roll out the dough and bake it for 10-12 minutes before adding the toppings.

2. Can I use store-bought Caesar dressing for the pizza?

Yes, you can use store-bought Caesar dressing for the pizza. However, we recommend making your own dressing as it will give the pizza a fresher and more flavorful taste.

3. How do I cook the chicken for the pizza?

You can cook the chicken by grilling, baking, or pan-frying it. Make sure to season the chicken with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings before cooking.

4. Can I add additional toppings to the pizza?

Yes, you can add additional toppings to the pizza such as bacon, tomatoes, or avocado. However, be sure not to overload the pizza with too many toppings as it may become soggy.

5. Can I make the pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pizza ahead of time by preparing the crust, cooking the chicken, and making the dressing in advance. Assemble the pizza when you are ready to serve and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcemilynenid
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • feather18
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies