• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetable Ribbon Salad And/Or Antipasto Vegetable Pizza

In summary, to make the vegetable ribbon salad, you will need a vegetable peeler and a variety of fresh vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers. You can also add chopped herbs and a vinaigrette dressing for flavor. For the antipasto vegetable pizza, you can use any combination of vegetables and add protein like chicken or salami. The salad is best served immediately but can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. The pizza can be made ahead of time and baked when ready to serve. You can use a pre-made crust for convenience.
tinat51796
My host for Saturday wants to make one of these two dishes for our interactive show. My problem is that I don't have the Julienne Peeler or the Veggie Peeler or the Egg Slicer. She's not sure which one she's going to decide on...she's going shopping tomorrow. What can I use instead of those tools? Or should I try to borrow them from my director? I haven't done either of those recipes but I hear that they are good. Thanks for any tips you can offer!

I guess borrow them from someone, if you don't have them.

It's probably too late for this show, but I don't let my hosts pick the recipe. Oh, they THINK they are picking the recipe, but they aren't really.

I ask them what type of show they want - and offer the different theme shows - and then I tell them what recipe goes with each theme. So, if they choose a chocolate show, they get Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, or if they choose Real Food, they get the 30 Minute Chicken and Biscuit bites, etc......

That way, I stay in control of the recipe, and the demo!

This time it's totally my fault. She's vegetarian and very health conscious so I offered her a couple recipes that I thought looked good. I should have looked more closely at them before I offered. Thanks for the tip though

1. How do I make the vegetable ribbon salad?

To make the vegetable ribbon salad, you will need a vegetable peeler and a variety of fresh vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers. Use the vegetable peeler to create thin ribbons out of the vegetables and toss them together in a bowl. You can also add in some chopped herbs and a simple vinaigrette dressing for added flavor.

2. Can I use different vegetables for the antipasto vegetable pizza?

Yes, you can use any combination of vegetables for the antipasto vegetable pizza. Some popular options include bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives. You can also add in some protein like cooked chicken or salami for a heartier pizza.

3. How long does the vegetable ribbon salad stay fresh?

The vegetable ribbon salad is best when served immediately after making it. However, you can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Keep in mind that the vegetables may become more wilted and the dressing may make the salad soggy over time.

4. Can I make the antipasto vegetable pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the antipasto vegetable pizza ahead of time. You can assemble the pizza and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, simply bake in the oven until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

5. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for the antipasto vegetable pizza?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for the antipasto vegetable pizza. You can find pre-made crusts at most grocery stores, or you can use a pre-made flatbread or naan bread for a quick and easy option. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions on the packaging for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle