• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thursday Morning Breakfast Plans at the Hilton - Join Me!

In summary, Crystal will have the morning all to herself and is open to suggestions for breakfast. Karen will be at the Sheraton but is the only one not a director. Rae will miss the meet and greet.
raebates
Staff member
I know the directors have their activities on Thursday morning. Some are taking tours or have first-timer activities. I, however, will have the morning all to myself. Anyone want to meet me for breakfast?

I'll be staying at the Hilton. I've heard that there are some good places to grab some coffee and yummies nearby. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone?

Anyone?

I would, but will be taking an early tour.

Have fun!Maybe you can make it to the Meet N Greet that evening.

I so want to be at conference this year! Wah!! :cry:

Have a great time!

Thanks, Crystal. Maybe next year.

Oh Rae - I would so meet with you - BUT I backed out this year and I really am regretting it now - BUT I will be tanning my butt off at my beach house waiting for news from all of you - YOU guys have fun!!

Try Ginger - she might be free...

Hey Rae! I'll also be at the CHi Hilton and they have FREE yummies upstairs if you're a Hilton member or something like that. One of our clustermates is so we're going up there. I'll let you know!

raebates said:
I know the directors have their activities on Thursday morning. Some are taking tours or have first-timer activities. I, however, will have the morning all to myself. Anyone want to meet me for breakfast?

I'll be staying at the Hilton. I've heard that there are some good places to grab some coffee and yummies nearby. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Hi Rae--I think that sounds like a great idea. I am also staying at the Hilton and my Director will be at her festivities and my recruit is doing the home office tour. If you would like, PM me at [email protected] and we can hook up with cell phone #s and such and make sure our schedules still coincide as it gets closer.

Karen

Hey Rae,
I'll be at the Sheraton (not sure where that is in proximity to your hotel) but breakfast sounds good to me. I'm the only one NOT a director in my room!!!

Rae...I so want to be there with y'all! I will miss you guys terribly!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

raebates said:
Have fun!

Maybe you can make it to the Meet N Greet that evening.

Wouldn't miss it!

KellyTheChef said:
Rae...I so want to be there with y'all! I will miss you guys terribly!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww, we'll miss you, too. :cry:

Chef Bobby said:
Wouldn't miss it!

I'm so glad! It will be good to see you again. :D

My Myspace pictures only have last years conference pictures.
I hope that's a compliment to the friends that I made there.

I can tell you that I, for one, am flattered. :)

I would meet up with you Rae as everyone I am with will be at the Director's thing or Newbies!! Let me know!!

1. What types of breakfast recipes can I make using Pampered Chef products?

With Pampered Chef products, you can make a variety of breakfast recipes such as pancakes, waffles, omelets, breakfast casseroles, and more. Our products are versatile and can be used for a wide range of breakfast dishes.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for breakfast cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several products that are perfect for breakfast cooking. Some of our popular breakfast products include the Pancake Blender Bottle, Waffle Puff Pan, and Breakfast Sandwich Maker.

3. Can I make healthy and nutritious breakfast meals with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make healthy cooking easy and convenient. You can make delicious and nutritious breakfast meals using our products, including egg white omelets, veggie frittatas, and oatmeal bowls.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prepping breakfast?

Yes, our products are great for meal prepping breakfast. You can use our Quick Cooker to make overnight oats, our Breakfast Sandwich Maker for make-ahead breakfast sandwiches, and our Stackable Cooling Rack for baking and storing muffins or breakfast bars.

5. Are there any breakfast recipes that kids will love?

Definitely! Pampered Chef has a wide selection of kid-friendly breakfast recipes that are fun and easy to make. Some of our top picks include banana bread pancakes, breakfast burritos, and French toast sticks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef