• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three-Ply Order Forms Question

I stamp the 1st and 3rd. I give the pink copy to guest that night and then tell her that her 'easier to read original receipt' will be in her order. Then I give the white original to the host. The hard thing for me is to remember to print receipts for the outside orders...If you were to write it in with a ball point pen it would go thru to all the copies, sometimes I just write my name and website on the top copy. I give my hosts reciepts from PP3 to hand out with their orders. I find that guests don't keep their show copy but they are more likely to keep the original. Also, hosts want
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
Is there an easier way to put your consultant information on all 3 pages? Stickers and stamps are so time consuming.

TIA

I have a stamp and just stamp the pink "customer copy". During full service check out, I help them with who to make a check out to and let them know my info is on their copy.

I did that at a show and everybody started writing on the top copy. Do you mention that at the beginning of the show or anything?

I stamp the top and bottom copies. I keep the top copy but in case I mess up and give them the wrong copy they still have my info.

Geekgirl69 said:
I did that at a show and everybody started writing on the top copy. Do you mention that at the beginning of the show or anything?

Huh? They fill it out and it goes down to the pink copy. I keep the original, orgininal so I can read everything clearly.

I also only stamp the pink page. That's the one that goes to the customer.

I don't stamp them anymore. I write in my name and phone number when they are checking out. . .might not be the best use of my time but I don't have a stamp anymore.

ChefJWarren said:
Huh? They fill it out and it goes down to the pink copy. I keep the original, orgininal so I can read everything clearly.

Yup, apparently they don't like seeing that part empty, even tho I have stamped or labeled their copy.

jbdowd0798 said:
I stamp the top and bottom copies. I keep the top copy but in case I mess up and give them the wrong copy they still have my info.

I do this too. I have found it is a perfect job for my 7year old who always wants to help. Or it is something my sometimes supportive Dh will do.

etteluap70PC said:
I do this too. I have found it is a perfect job for my 7year old who always wants to help. Or it is something my sometimes supportive Dh will do.

Stamping two copies is still better than stamping three. I will have to try this.

I have my sticker on the pink copy only. When I hand it to the guest I fold it in half with my info facing them & tell then to put it under their silverware tray...;)

I stamp the top and bottom copies. A great job for my kids or MIL.
Now I am looking for an easy way to change the shipping on the order sheet.

Speaking of receipts.... Does anyone give a copy of everyone's receipt to the host? With the packing slips done by PC, is this necessary?

laurichef said:
I stamp the top and bottom copies. A great job for my kids or MIL.
Now I am looking for an easy way to change the shipping on the order sheet.

Speaking of receipts.... Does anyone give a copy of everyone's receipt to the host? With the packing slips done by PC, is this necessary?

I don't, I give the 1 to the guest & I keep the other 2. I tell the host how to find everything when she gets the orders.

I stamp the 1st and 3rd. I give the pink copy to guest that night and then tell her that her 'easier to read original receipt' will be in her order. Then I give the white original to the host. The hard thing for me is to remember to print receipts for the outside orders...

If you were to write it in with a ball point pen it would go thru to all the copies, sometimes I just write my name and website on the top copy. I give my hosts reciepts from PP3 to hand out with their orders.
I never give my hosts copies of all of the order forms either.

I stamp the top and back copies. Guests get the back copy (pink) and hosts get the top (white) copy. I send her the PP receipts for any outside orders.

I find that guests don't keep their show copy but they are more likely to keep the original. Also, hosts want to see what everyone ordered and it helps them with sorting - even though HO provides the slips with the orders - usually. I have had orders without the packing slips.

I put a label with my name, consultant #, phone number, website & "please keep receipt for guarantee" on the back copy. I have my kids stamp the top copy w/name & website.

I stamp the top copy - and give that one to the guests. I know it says that one is for host/home office - but what does it matter? I don't send it in to HO, and I give the host the guest copy...and they both end up with the guest anyway.

It's just the easiest way to get it done quickly.....:eek:

I either stamp the top and bottom or just write my name on them all. I DO give the hostess copies. I have had too many hostess's call me b/c the pre-printed forms came in wrong from HO and they can't figure out why they have extra items or where certain things are. I actually tell hostess's to only use the copies I give them and to ignore the others. It confuses too many people.

Related to Three-Ply Order Forms Question

What is a Three-Ply Order Form?

A Three-Ply Order Form is a type of order form that has three carbonless copies. This allows the customer to keep one copy for their records, while the other two copies are used for processing the order and for your records as a consultant.

How do I use a Three-Ply Order Form?

When taking an order from a customer, you will fill out the order form in triplicate - one copy for the customer, one for processing the order, and one for your records. Make sure to use a pen with medium pressure to ensure the carbon copies are legible.

Do I need to use a Three-Ply Order Form for every order?

While it is not required, using a Three-Ply Order Form is highly recommended for all orders. It provides a clear record of the order for both you and the customer, and can help prevent any confusion or errors during the ordering process.

Can I customize my Three-Ply Order Forms?

Yes, you can customize your Three-Ply Order Forms with your personal information and logo. This can help promote your business and make the order process more professional for your customers.

Where can I get more Three-Ply Order Forms?

You can purchase more Three-Ply Order Forms from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant account. They are available in packs of 50 and are an essential tool for any Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sprout18