• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those Looking for a Reasonable Jump Drive...

In summary, the jump drive has a storage capacity ranging from 16GB to 128GB and is compatible with both Mac and PC computers. It comes with a 1-year limited warranty and the ability to transfer files from a phone depends on the model. There are also security features such as built-in encryption software to protect files from unauthorized access.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Go to tigerdirect.com and check out item #P33-7022.

header_01.jpg

* Disclaimer: I get NOTHING from referring you to TigerDirect, just sharing a business tip - I bought 3 of these a few weeks ago for our household. 2GB for $9.99 is cheap. *

Thanks Janet, I've been needing to buy some and that's a great price!

Thanks! I was just thinking that I need to get another one of those! I ordered two.

Thank you! I was just on the phone with the DH telling him we need to get more soon b/c I'm in the process of switching jobs, and I want to back up everything that's on my office computer.

Same price at Tigerdirect.ca! I'll have to go get some tomorrow. We have a retail store in the next town. Thanks for the tip. (must back up hard drive!)

yeah but shipping was over 7$. I did not have time to compare... Is that still good?

Usually anything under $20 for a 2GB drive is good.

Related to Those Looking for a Reasonable Jump Drive...

1. What is the storage capacity of the jump drive?

The storage capacity of the jump drive varies, but most models range from 16GB to 128GB.

2. Can the jump drive be used with both Mac and PC computers?

Yes, the jump drive is compatible with both Mac and PC computers as long as they have a USB port.

3. Is there a warranty for the jump drive?

Yes, all Pampered Chef jump drives come with a 1-year limited warranty for any defects or malfunctions.

4. Can I transfer files from my phone to the jump drive?

It depends on the model of your phone and the jump drive. Some jump drives have a USB port and can be connected to your phone with an adapter, while others are specifically designed for phones with a micro USB port.

5. Are there any security features on the jump drive to protect my files?

Yes, many of our jump drives have built-in encryption software to protect your files from unauthorized access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07