• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Help for a Customer?

In summary, for cooking beginners, we recommend our Basic Knife Set, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and Quick Cooker. For those looking for gluten-free options, we offer a variety of products and recipes specifically designed for gluten-free cooking. Our products are available for purchase internationally and we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a consultant for more information.
JTNT8704
I got an Email from a customer that is looking for a PC item, and I have no idea what she is referring to. Anyone want to take a guess, and let me know if this is something we still sell? Thanks so much...

" yea i am looking for buy something that someone in my frg has. she cooks hotdogs in it in the broiler. i dont remember what she said it was though. any ideas? "

Nope - not a current product. Or something from the past 5 years.

Lots of times, people have something unique and assume it's PC if they can't otherwise remember where they got it. It sounds like this is one of those situations.

Not in the last 6 years.

Thats what I was afraid of... darn. Tried talking her into a party- no go. Has three kids, no time, etc... Just wants this hot dog thing. Thats my luck :(

Suggest the small bar pan for the toaster oven. Makes the hot dogs yummy and a bit crispy on the outside.

not in the last 13 years
If you suggest the barpan as Kate suggested make sure she understands it isn't broiler safe.

cmdtrgd said:
Suggest the small bar pan for the toaster oven. Makes the hot dogs yummy and a bit crispy on the outside.

VERY smart suggestion Kate!

Hi there! It sounds like your customer might be referring to our Broiler Pan & Rack Set. This set is perfect for cooking hotdogs in the broiler, and it's still available for purchase. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What products do you recommend for cooking beginners?

For cooking beginners, we recommend our Basic Knife Set, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and Quick Cooker. These products are easy to use and help with basic cooking techniques.

Do you have any gluten-free options?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free products such as our Gluten-Free Flour, Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix, and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. We also have a selection of recipes specifically designed for gluten-free cooking.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the U.S.?

Yes, we currently offer international shipping to Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia. Please note that product availability and prices may vary for international orders.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a consultant for more information. Our consultants receive training, support, and exclusive discounts on products.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • heatherbares