• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Hamburger Patty Maker: Unleashing Creativity in Kitchen Tools

S
sfdavis918
My host for tonight has a guest coming who is looking for "the hamburger patty maker". Does anyone know what that is? She (the customer) said that she has a friend who has one. The only thing I can think of is maybe someone is using something else in a creative way.:D

Any ideas?

Tupperware sells one.Our Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used to make patties.

Some people use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to make burgers. This is not recommended by the test kitchens because of the bacteria.Otherwise, she's probably confusing us with Tupperware.

Once again, Cheffers typing at the same time. :D

Maybe the meat tenderizer could be a substitute!

We used to have one a long time ago. I still have it in my cabinet somewhere. I got it the first time I did PC, circa 1993.

1. What is a hamburger patty maker?

A hamburger patty maker is a kitchen tool specifically designed to shape ground meat into perfectly-sized and evenly-shaped patties for hamburgers. It typically consists of two parts - a press and a base - that are used to compress the meat into a patty shape.

2. How does a hamburger patty maker work?

A hamburger patty maker works by placing a ball of ground meat onto the base, then using the press to firmly press down and shape the meat into a patty. The press is then removed, and the patty can be easily lifted off the base for cooking.

3. Can a hamburger patty maker be used for other types of meat?

Yes, a hamburger patty maker can be used for shaping various types of ground meat, such as turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian options like bean or tofu patties.

4. Is a hamburger patty maker necessary for making burgers?

No, a hamburger patty maker is not necessary for making burgers, as you can shape the patties by hand. However, it can save time and ensure uniformity in the size and shape of the patties, making it a convenient tool for some cooks.

5. Are there any other creative ways to use a hamburger patty maker?

Aside from shaping patties, some people have found other creative ways to use a hamburger patty maker in the kitchen. For example, it can be used to shape other types of foods, such as veggie cakes or breakfast sandwiches. It can also be used as a mold for making desserts, like cookie or brownie cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
racuruk
  • PamperedK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies