• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for the Stovetop Chef: $60-$70

In summary, the conversation discusses gift ideas for a man who loves to cook. Suggestions include a Mandoline, a Santoku Knife, a collection of tools, and a 5-Piece Kitchen Tool Set. The group agrees that a good knife is always a great option and that the Mandoline may require too much work. The 7" Santoku or chef's knife are recommended for a man's hands, while the 5" Santoku and a cutting board would be a more affordable option. As a Pampered Chef consultant, the speaker also suggests these products as potential gifts.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm stumped. My friend wants to buy a gift for a man who likes to cook - he cooks a lot. He cooks on the stove, he doesn't grill and he doesn't bake. She wants to spend $60-$70....suggestions? She was thinking about the Mandoline. I was thinking about the Santoku Knife or maybe a collection of tools. Ideas?

I immediately thought knife -- but the Mandoline would be good, too.

If it weren't for budgets... I would have suggested a sauté pan. In that budget I'd go with a piece of forged cutlery. My dh said "men like frying pans, choppers, cheese grater, easy clean up - dw safe, knives. Men wouldn't like a mandoline (too much work), bar board cutting board - great for lots of things men do in the kitchen. French fry cutter**."**We make home fries with the ff cutter, after cutting the potatoes, just turn them and cut again to make perfect diced potatoes. Onions are easy too. Just need to cut those once to dice them.

I agree to stay away from the mandoline for a man. My DH never uses it....but a great knife...he is all over that. I would recommend the 7" santoku or the chef's knife. They are the upper edge of her budget. But for a man's hands...they are perfect. Thy are too big for me to use for long periods....but they are the ones my DH uses all the time.Or she could go with the 5" santoku, and a cutting board (mid size). That wouldbe $67 and more of a "package set". She could even add a pantry rub to round it off.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for you. The Mandoline would definitely be a great gift for someone who loves to cook on the stove. It's a versatile tool that can be used for slicing, julienning, and more. Another option could be our Santoku Knife, which is perfect for chopping, slicing, and dicing. If your friend is looking for a collection of tools, our 5-Piece Kitchen Tool Set would be a great choice. It includes a spatula, slotted spoon, ladle, pasta fork, and turner, all made with high-quality materials. I hope these ideas help, and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Gift Ideas for the Stovetop Chef: $60-$70

1. What are some good gift ideas for someone who loves cooking on the stovetop?

For stovetop chefs, we have a variety of great gift options in the $60-$70 price range. Some popular choices include our stovetop griddle, stainless steel cookware set, and cast iron skillet. These items are all versatile and durable, perfect for any stovetop chef.

2. Are there any gift sets specifically designed for stovetop cooking?

Yes, we have a special stovetop cooking gift set that includes a multi-purpose pan, stainless steel tongs, and a heat-resistant silicone spatula. This set is perfect for anyone who loves cooking on the stovetop and wants to have all the essential tools in one convenient package.

3. Can you recommend a gift for someone who loves making soups and stews on the stovetop?

If your stovetop chef enjoys making hearty soups and stews, our Dutch oven would make an excellent gift. It's made of high-quality cast iron and can be used on the stovetop or in the oven. It's perfect for slow cooking and creating flavorful dishes.

4. What about gift options for someone who loves to grill on the stovetop?

For stovetop grilling enthusiasts, we have a variety of options within the $60-$70 budget. Our indoor grill pan is perfect for creating those delicious grill marks on meats and vegetables. We also have a stainless steel grill press that helps to evenly cook meats and create those coveted grill lines.

5. Do you have any gift ideas for stovetop chefs who love to bake?

Absolutely! Our stoneware baking set is a great gift for anyone who loves baking in the oven or on the stovetop. It includes a baking dish, pie plate, and loaf pan, all made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures. It's a versatile set that any stovetop chef would appreciate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Meigs