• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Youtube Check Pampered Chef Out!!

In summary, Lisa Flynn and Chef Koetke have released several instructional cooking videos on YouTube, featuring the use of a Santoku knife, carving a turkey, and using the Ultimate Mandoline. These videos are meant to promote the Pampered Chef brand and products. Viewers have expressed interest in being able to save the videos for their own use. The pronunciation of "santoku" is slightly different in Japan compared to how it's commonly said in the US.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Check out Lisa Flynn and Chef Koetke using the Santoku...and yes, he says it differently than what we were taught...

YouTube - How To Use A Santoku Knife

It Rocks!!

The How to Carve a Turkey the Best Way video made me want to cook one up right now!

YouTube - How To Carve A Turkey The Best Way

I never have used my Carving Set. Now I am ready to go wild selling these tools!!

YouTube - Sauteed Chicken With Mushroom Sauce Recipe

They are really highlighting Cookware!! Wahoo!! Didn't they say most of the cookware sold is bought in November and December? They are brilliant!!

All of the videos are great!! I hope they add a video for the Ultimate Mandoline. These Rock!!

Should these videos be available online like that???

I thought these videos were for our use

Just wondering

:chef:

I would love to send it to my hosts or anyone who buys one!

The link does not work, however. (The one they showed at the end of the video.)

I'm assuming this is what they were talking about in the Newswire we got the other day... I'm glad you posted this, because I couldn't find this when I searched!

Though I just noticed in watching the Turkey Carving video that when they pan out (about mid-way through the video) Lisa's totally not even paying attention to what Chris is doing, just busy playing with herbs!

whiteyteresa said:
Should these videos be available online like that???

I thought these videos were for our use

Just wondering

:chef:

PC HO put them out there to garner attention for the name and products. Check out the PC Newswire for more info about where they put them.

Robin

Wouldn't you love for them to teach people how to use the Ultimate Mandoline? Now that I know how to use it I am selling it!!

I'll have to check out Lisa...

I am packing my carving set for tomorrow's show.

Is there is a way to save the videos to my desktop? That way I could play different ones as people come in to the show?

They are saying "santoku" similiar to how it's said here in Japan ... except they are stressing the first syllable instead of the 2nd one.

It is pronounced "san-TOE-coo" here.

1. What type of content can I expect to find on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel?

The Pampered Chef Youtube channel features a variety of cooking videos, product demonstrations, and recipe tutorials. You can also find behind-the-scenes content, kitchen tips, and more!

2. Is the Pampered Chef Youtube channel only for customers who have purchased products?

No, the Pampered Chef Youtube channel is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and learning new recipes. You do not need to be a customer to access our content.

3. How often is new content uploaded to the Pampered Chef Youtube channel?

We upload new videos to our channel every week, so be sure to subscribe and turn on notifications so you don't miss out on any new content!

4. Can I request a specific recipe or cooking tutorial on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel?

Yes, we love hearing from our viewers and welcome suggestions for new videos. You can leave a comment on any of our videos or send us a message on our social media channels.

5. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available through the Pampered Chef Youtube channel?

Yes, we often feature special promotions and discounts on our products in our Youtube videos. Be sure to watch for these opportunities to save on your favorite Pampered Chef items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
finley1991