• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Quacamole Dip from Outlet Store

In summary, the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store typically costs $9.50 and is made with all natural ingredients. It contains soy and dairy products and may come into contact with other allergens during production. The dip has a shelf life of 10-14 days when refrigerated and can be frozen for up to 3 months.
pmpdRRT
I am looking for the quacamole dip that was on outlet a few months ago. I only bought two and my husband loves it and wants more of it. Thank you.

Sorry! I cannot part with mine I bought 10 and am down to 8! We love it! Good luck!

I'm saving the last box, for what I don't know. Thank you anyways.

I'm not parting with mine either.

I have two someone can have! I don't like it, and I have two boxes left over. Just PM me if you are interested.

Related to Help! Looking for Quacamole Dip from Outlet Store

1. How much does the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store cost?

The Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store typically costs $9.50. However, prices may vary slightly depending on location.

2. Is the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store made with all natural ingredients?

Yes, the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store is made with all natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

3. Does the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store contain any allergens?

The Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store contains soy and dairy products. It may also come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and shellfish during production. Please check the label for a full list of ingredients and allergens.

4. How long will the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store stay fresh?

The Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store has a shelf life of approximately 10-14 days when refrigerated. Once opened, it should be consumed within 3-5 days for optimal freshness.

5. Can the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store be frozen?

Yes, the Quacamole Dip from the Outlet Store can be frozen for up to 3 months. However, the texture and flavor may be slightly affected once thawed, so we recommend consuming it fresh if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • stfenyo