• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thniking of Quilting School Already

In summary, "Thinking of Quilting School Already" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for customers to learn quilting from experienced instructors. Anyone can participate, regardless of age or prior experience. The program consists of 6 weekly classes lasting 2 hours each, for a total of 12 weeks. Participants will learn the basics of quilting and have the opportunity to create their own project. To sign up, contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Spaces are limited, so early registration is recommended.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I think, when I retire in a few years, I'm going to need a hobby that isn't going to require crawling around old bridges. (See http://www.jrmanning.com to learn about my second career as a bridge hunter.)

So is there a school that teaches quilting?

I'm not sure if that's the hobby for me, but it looks like it could be a relaxing, creative way to spend my time in retirement.

Hi there! It's great that you're thinking ahead and considering a new hobby for your retirement years. Quilting is definitely a popular and rewarding activity, and there are many schools and classes available for learning the craft. Some community colleges and adult education programs offer quilting classes, and there are also independent quilting schools and workshops that you can attend. You can also find online courses and tutorials if you prefer to learn from the comfort of your own home. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before choosing a school or class to ensure you find the right fit for your interests and skill level. Happy quilting!

Related to Thniking of Quilting School Already

1. What is "Thinking of Quilting School Already"?

"Thinking of Quilting School Already" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with the opportunity to learn the art of quilting from experienced instructors.

2. Who can participate in "Thinking of Quilting School Already"?

Anyone who is interested in learning how to quilt can participate in "Thinking of Quilting School Already". There are no age restrictions and no prior quilting experience is necessary.

3. How long is the "Thinking of Quilting School Already" program?

The program consists of 6 weekly classes, each lasting approximately 2 hours. The entire program runs for a total of 12 weeks.

4. What will I learn in "Thinking of Quilting School Already"?

In this program, you will learn the basics of quilting, including fabric selection, cutting and piecing, as well as various quilting techniques. You will also have the opportunity to create your own quilted project.

5. How do I sign up for "Thinking of Quilting School Already"?

You can sign up for the program by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Spaces are limited, so we recommend signing up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • The_Kitchen_Guy