• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking of Quilting School Already

In summary, a quilting class can be a fun and rewarding experience, but be prepared for a challenging class.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I think, when I retire in a few years, I'm going to need a hobby that isn't going to require crawling around old bridges. (See my blog to learn about my second career as a bridge hunter.)

So is there a school that teaches quilting?

You need to be a HBOT tech... the words of wisdom and comfort you could impart would be invaluable.

Nah, I said HOBBY...bot HBOT.

But think about all the time you would have to quilt while watching the poor sucker in the tank!

Quilt teasing me. ;)

Just trying to keep you in stitches.

Oh, I've always wanted to learn how to quilt. Hurry up and learn so you can teach me!

KG- get one of the books from the "Quilt in a Day" series. I made one for myself that way. (Of course, I think it's wadded up in a box in the basement since we moved 5 years ago...)It's comforting to work on something like that.

Isn't quiliting kinda square?

But in the words of Huey Lewis: It's hip to be square.Or in the case of VERY elderly quilters, it's broken hip to be square.

There are enough square/thread/needle jokes in quilting to keep this thread going longer than that stupid stripper thread.

I took a quilting class at my local community college. Poor teacher didn't know what she was getting into! I got there early because I didn't even know how to thread my machine!! Never even used it before -hahaha. I loved it though! I know some of our local quilt shops offer classes as well. I think one of our fabric stores even offers some.

We just had a quilting class at camp for the Women's Retreat this weekend so I had to visit this parody...besides I'm always fascinated by qu words....why isn't it just spelled kwilting? Why do we need more letters for a sound we already have?

sometimes it's more phun that way.

Oh, be quiet.

Related to Thinking of Quilting School Already

1. What is "Thinking of Quilting School Already"?

"Thinking of Quilting School Already" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches individuals how to create beautiful and unique quilts using our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. Do I need any prior quilting experience to participate in this program?

No, this program is suitable for all levels of quilting experience. Our expert instructors will guide you through the process and provide helpful tips and techniques.

3. How long is the "Thinking of Quilting School Already" program?

The program is typically 3-4 hours long, depending on the speed and skill level of the participants.

4. What materials do I need to bring to the program?

All necessary materials will be provided by Pampered Chef, including fabric, thread, and quilting tools. However, participants are welcome to bring their own fabric if they have a specific design in mind.

5. Is there a fee for the "Thinking of Quilting School Already" program?

There is a small fee to cover the cost of materials, but this fee may be waived if you host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to learn about our products and the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies