• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!

In summary, a fundraiser that was done in 2007 is being mailed out as a reminder for a fundraiser that was done in 2017.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I have the weirdest thing happening on my PWS. I have a fundraiser this Wednesday, and there is an automatic reminder scheduled to send out tomorrow. I wanted to add some info to the reminder, so I did, and then sent it to myself. Well, the added info, and the show info is correct, but the automatically generated part is for a fundraiser that I did back in 2007!!!:eek::eek::eek: WHAT?I went back in, and I can find no way to change any of that info. I ended up having to delete the automatic reminder, until I can call HO, and figure out what's wrong....

A lot of strange things are happening lately.

Glad you sent it to yourself first! Hope they can figure it out quickly.

Did you do a FR in 2007 for the same group - then pull up the old one and change the info for this one? If so, that would explain it.

pamperedlinda said:
Did you do a FR in 2007 for the same group - then pull up the old one and change the info for this one? If so, that would explain it.

No - that fundraiser was for a totally different organization. Even the Subject Header when I sent it to myself referenced the 2007 fundraiser. The strange thing is that there is no way to change that default info. There must have been a way to do it back then...

"Welcome to the Twilight Zone"

did you redo it then click the "Save this format" (or whatever it says....) button?

etteluap70PC said:
did you redo it then click the "Save this format" (or whatever it says....) button?

That's just it - I have no option to redo it for the reminder....just for the invitation itself. Isn't that strange?
I'm sure that's what I did before - that's why that's what is coming up - but now I don't have an option to change it!:eek:

1. What is "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!"?

"This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily open jars, cans, and other containers that are difficult to open.

2. How does "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" work?

It works by using a unique design that provides extra leverage and grip, making it easier to twist and open stubborn lids and caps.

3. Is "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, it is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

4. Can "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" be used for all types of containers?

Yes, it can be used for jars, cans, bottles, and other containers with twist-off lids or caps.

5. Can "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" be used by people with arthritis or weak grip?

Yes, the unique design of "This Is Really Strange - I Can't Figure It Out!" makes it easier for anyone to open stubborn lids, including those with arthritis or weak grip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Debala715
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom