• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Question...i Cant Figure Out...

The yellow triangles mean there is an error on the order. You need to fix the error before you can go on with the order.
Denarella
...what I didn't put in, but all of the sudden, the customers I put in do not have sales tax added to their orders! It was there and now it isn't. Can someone please tell me what mistake to look for? I checked the host's order and the tax is marked on there for the rest to follow....I have NO clue what I did....

TIA
Dena

I had the same problem at a show last night????

this has fixed the problem for me...U might just have to change it from Show Tax to Special Tax for those customers and see if that fixes that problem.

If not, phone SS, they are SUPER helpful. I have had this happen to me a few times - once the problem was corrected by doing what I suggested above, the other time, I had to call SS.

Double check your host's "Ship To" information. If you accidently switched it to "Direct To Shipping Address" instead of "Direct to Contact Address." The shipping address info is probably blank and the contact information is what you filled in. This will impact all of the orders that are shipped to the host.

Just click back on "Direct to Contact Address" and see if that fixes the problem.

Good Luck!

Gloria&Emily said:
Double check your host's "Ship To" information. If you accidently switched it to "Direct To Shipping Address" instead of "Direct to Contact Address." The shipping address info is probably blank and the contact information is what you filled in. This will impact all of the orders that are shipped to the host.

Just click back on "Direct to Contact Address" and see if that fixes the problem.

Good Luck!

This is what I have usually done when this happens to me.:D

another question...

i have yellow triangles above the items box on the host order of my show.... what does that mean?

click on the "finish" button and it will tell you. Yellow warnings are things that aren't prefect, but you can still go on with the order, red means you must fix it.

Related to P3 Question...i Cant Figure Out...

What is P3 Question and how do I use it?

P3 Question is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to gather information from customers about their needs and preferences. It can be used to create customized meal plans, recommend products, and track customer satisfaction. To use P3 Question, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the P3 Question tab.

Can I access P3 Question on my mobile device?

Yes, P3 Question is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website using your mobile browser to access P3 Question on the go.

Is P3 Question available in multiple languages?

Currently, P3 Question is only available in English. However, there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.

How do I interpret the results from P3 Question?

The results from P3 Question will provide you with valuable insights about your customers, including their cooking habits, dietary preferences, and product needs. You can use this information to tailor your recommendations and improve your customer service.

Is there a limit to the number of P3 Question surveys I can send to customers?

No, there is no limit to the number of P3 Question surveys you can send to customers. You can send as many as you need to gather the information you need to better serve your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Bren706