• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Discounts: How Can I Offer 10% Off at My Fall Kick-off Party?

Hope this makes sense!This is a great way to do discounts!:thumbup:Thanks for the great ideas!What I have done on my "Package Deals" is say I will pay the shipping and tax if they buy the "deal". Since our sales tax is 9.25%, it is a little more than 10%, but they feel like they get more. For example, one of my package deals for July was:Picnic Package for $52.00 Outdoor Party Plates $12.00Outdoor Utensils $15.00Outdoor Tumblers $25.00Option to add Plate Caddy for only $16.00 more and get the new P
BBratrace
I plan to offer discounts at my Fall Kick-off party. If I want to offer 10% off an item (or order) what is the best way to do this? Do you take the discount off of the particular item(s)/order and then figure shipping and tax? Do you use a write-in order form or is there a way to put it in P3? I need all the help I can get when I do math:confused:

I always take it off the product then eat the difference in s/h/tax as donation. Normally for my open houses I do free shipping - this way it can be less than a 10% discount and it is easier to figure out! Good luck!

When I offer someone a discount, I tell them it's off the regular item price. So let's use a $10 item for example...if I offer a 10% discount, I would put a payment in under P3 as "Consultant Gift" for the amount of $1. Then the customer is responsible for the remaining balance. I don't mess with paying 10% of the tax or shipping because that just complicates things. So far no one has had any issue with me only taking the 10% off the item amount. Hope this helps!!!

sklay723 said:
When I offer someone a discount, I tell them it's off the regular item price. So let's use a $10 item for example...if I offer a 10% discount, I would put a payment in under P3 as "Consultant Gift" for the amount of $1. Then the customer is responsible for the remaining balance. I don't mess with paying 10% of the tax or shipping because that just complicates things. So far no one has had any issue with me only taking the 10% off the item amount. Hope this helps!!!
This is a great way to do discounts!:thumbup:

Thanks for the great ideas!

What I have done on my "Package Deals" is say I will pay the shipping and tax if they buy the "deal". Since our sales tax is 9.25%, it is a little more than 10%, but they feel like they get more. For example, one of my package deals for July was:

Picnic Package for $52.00
Outdoor Party Plates $12.00
Outdoor Utensils $15.00
Outdoor Tumblers $25.00

Option to add Plate Caddy for only $16.00 more and get the new Pinch Bowl Set FREE!

This way, the basic "package deal" was $45-55 then adding the "optional item" put it over $60 to get the Guest Special. If the person orders more than the package deal, I charge the tax on those items only. I've only had one person do that and she bought the Trifle Bowl as well. When putting it in P3, I put it in as the Consultant Gift. I do between 4-6 packages each month. Mine for August were all "Back to School" baking/cooking making" packages. The ones for September will include the new items in packages.

On Pampered Partner under payments, I highlight and delete the amount of payment owed and just put a payment of consultant gift and how much first. Then when you click on add payment again it will let you know how much the customer still owes.

1. How do I enter a discount code?

To enter a discount code, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the checkout page, you will see a box labeled "Promo Code" where you can enter your discount code. Click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your order total.

2. Can I use multiple discount codes on one order?

Unfortunately, our system only allows for one discount code to be used per order. However, be sure to check our promotions page for any ongoing sales or discounts that can be applied automatically at checkout.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to redeem discounts?

No, anyone can redeem our discounts as long as they meet the eligibility requirements stated on the promotion. Some discounts may only be available to consultants, but this will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions.

4. Where can I find valid discount codes for Pampered Chef products?

The best place to find valid discount codes for Pampered Chef products is on our website or through our email newsletters. You can also follow us on social media for exclusive promotions and discounts.

5. Why is my discount code not working?

If your discount code is not working, there could be a few reasons. Firstly, make sure you have entered the code correctly and have met all the requirements for the discount. Some codes may have expiration dates or may only be applicable to certain products. If you are still having issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • cwinter474