• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Getting a Website??

In summary, the speaker is planning to launch a new website for their business and wants to offer a special promotion of free shipping for one day. They are unsure about the logistics of this and how to handle orders on the website. Another person offers advice on how to set up the promotion and handle orders, using their own experience as an example. The original speaker thanks them for their help and agrees with their suggested method.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Where do I find the price per month (I'm Canadian)?

I plan to have it up and running for our new S/S season. How long does it take to set it up and get it running?

I would like to have a kick-off to the new season and my new website by offering them N/C shipping on their orders for one day, say March 3rd. Can I do this? Is it wise to do this? If I do this, is there a way to put all their website orders through on one order so that I'm not paying the $5 for every order? I'm not familar with the websites so I really have no idea, just trying to brainstorm on how to get them to view the new products and to place an order. I know some will really jump at the chance to save $5. I'm just unsure about the $5 s/h charge. I know that it is an incentive that will appeal to everyone. What do you think???

I don't know if things are different in Canada but here's how it works for me. When someone goes to my website and places an individual order- not attached to a show/hostess then it goes direct to HO and I just get paid and notified about it, I have no opportunity to change anything on the order. When I want to offer a special like what you are saying (free shipping, discount) then I tell people to go to my website and I set up the 'sale' as though it were a hostess (aka first name MARCH and last name SALE). When people order attached to a show then you get notification and the order doesn't go to HO until you enter it into PP and submit it (either as an individual order or as part of a show, such as with you as hostess).

I did this last December with host name MYSTERY HOSTESS. Everyone who placed an order of $100 or more and all my past hostess that attended my end of year celebration (and either brought or placed $100 orders) were entered into the drawing. I did the drawing and then set it up as a show in that persons name with all the orders.

Sarah

Okay, thank you. That makes sense to set it up that way. I appreciate your help.

1. Why should I get a website for my Pampered Chef business?

A website can greatly benefit your Pampered Chef business by providing a professional online presence, making it easier for customers to find and contact you, and allowing you to showcase your products and services to a wider audience.

2. How much does it cost to get a website?

The cost of a website can vary depending on your specific needs and the type of website you want. At Pampered Chef, we offer affordable website design and hosting packages for our consultants that start at just $10 per month.

3. Do I need any technical skills to manage a website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to manage a website for your Pampered Chef business. Our website design and hosting packages are user-friendly and easy to manage, even for those with no technical background.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on my website?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products on your website. Our website design and hosting packages include an e-commerce platform that allows you to easily set up an online store and sell your products directly to customers.

5. How long does it take to get a website up and running?

The time it takes to get a website up and running can vary depending on your specific needs and the complexity of your website. At Pampered Chef, we work efficiently to get your website designed and launched as quickly as possible, typically within 2-4 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies