• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

Chef Kearns said:
CRAP!!! I finally have the 5 I need and now I don't think we'll hit the $4k!! That would suck so bad I think I'll cry! That would mean that in January I enter relinquishment!! OMG!!

Don't stress yet! You still have time! Coach your team big time! Encourage them to do a holiday cookie exchange or open house, collect orders during the holiday gatherings, etc. (I will be doing the same thing too!)

I had another crappy show tonight. I think I may cry. My show from Thursday is sitting at $89 and my show from tonight is at $124 with no bookings or recruit leads. I still need over $3K for Miami and it's not looking good.

I have 2 more cooking shows and a few catalog shows left to go. I need a miracle.

I have only received $36 in home office leads as well.

What I really need is a miracle recruit that can sign and qualify in 2 weeks...lol. With God, anything is possible!!!

I FINALLY made it over the 70,000 mark!!!

Needed: 74,000
Have: 70,430
Outstanding Shows: $550
Outstanding Recruits: 2,000

1 show left plus 3 catalog shows.

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:

You can so make it Winni!

I'll be praying for God's will for everyone's trip goals. I really hope He blesses me with team sales of $4k, but I want His will to be done overall. He is already blessing me with the trip. However, one of my sisters in Christ passed on a message that the Lord gave her for me...He said, "you have not because you ask not" I am trying to change that. I do feel funny about praying for my business. I feel like it is selfish, but I know that I've helped some people and witnessed to some through my business. I am not going to presume I know why He put me where He's put me. I am just praying that His will is done in my life and my business. I'll pray the same for ya'll.

I did it!!!!!Yes, with the fundraiser last night- I did it- although it about killed me- I had a booth wed, show thur, show friday. show Sunday and fundraiser show last night!!!!! AND, just in case I was short of the mark, I scheduled an open house today AND tomorrow from 1-7. I still have all the shows to close,but the good news is, I made it, and with the open houses, I may get some January bookings.

I'm very excited for you! We're having Mojitos in Miami!

Congratulations Sue!!! You've earned those mojitos!

WHOOO....... for everyone!!!
& for those of you who are close YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
I'm excited b/c I earned Miami as of last week :sun:

of my 4 recruits who 3 need to qualify---one has her 1st party tonight! one has 3 book partys ready to go--one is 268 away!! all good here---MEXICO HERE I COME

Woohoo Morfia. Way to go! You always inspire!

morfia said:
of my 4 recruits who 3 need to qualify---one has her 1st party tonight! one has 3 book partys ready to go--one is 268 away!! all good here---MEXICO HERE I COME

Right there with ya Morfia :)
I have 1 that should be qualified this week and 2 more that will qualify by Sunday.
Margarita's for us girlfriend!!!

Great job everyone!!! Woo hoo!! This is an exciting time of the year, that's for sure!

Had my last cooking show for the month tonight. (Although I am STILL not done trying to book more this month!)

Even if I submit everything I have now I will still be about 2500 points away from Miami. I have about 5 catalog shows floating around out there too. I think I need a miracle. Someone to sign up and qualify would seal the deal.

I NEED A MIRACLE!!! PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is it going for you and getting close to the trip?????? I gotta know as I am living vicariously through you!

chefmeg said:
Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is it going for you and getting close to the trip?????? I gotta know as I am living vicariously through you!

I'm less than $1000 away. 934.75 to be exact :) I'm honestly worried as all I have is a catalog show this month. I'm hoping for some big online orders and possibly some orders from customers that I just haven't received yet. We'll see, I so want it!!

I haven't updated about the trip since Sep/Oct, but I've pretty much taken myself out of the running because of family priorities. Still cheering for everyone else though! :party:

(I had more explanation here, but deleted it based on a friend's suggestion.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Leadership and toasting your trip achievements!

I'm glad you are at peace with your decision. I'm sorry to hear you won't be chillin with us in Miami, but you've got your priorities just the way you need them! Take care and enjoy your time with your mom.

Thanks Sandra. Looking forward to seeing you in Denver!

WA-HOO!!! I JUST SUBMITTED THE SHOW THAT LOCKED UP MIAMI!!! Too cool! I am stoked to have earned a trip this year!! I can't wait till that little bar illuminates the 52,000 level!!

I have 9 of the 20 shows I want/need for January! Unfortunately I am so busy this weekend that I cannot call until next week. I will be so happy when I have all of those shows on the calendar. I feel like a rock star. When I book a party I say, "oh yea! I just booked another one" then the kids start cheering! They are so excited about Disney. I think the 5 yo thinks that after January we'll be going. I'm not sure if she understands that it will take all year. LOL!!

Wahoo Sandra! We are so drinking Mojitos on the beach!

Oh Sandra I am SOOO happy for you! I am so glad you didn't give up! Way to go! Drink a Mojito for me okay?

Woohoo Sandra. You did it girlfriend! I'd go make myself a mojito right now to give you a toast, but even I have to admit 7:45 is a little too early. :)

Yay Sandra!!! That's awesome that it's official. You will LOVE the trip!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!:D

Well, as if there weren't enough stress on the plate right now, one of my unqualified recruits let me know she may qualify this month after all. That would be a genuine blessing....:pray:

legacypc46 said:
Well, as if there weren't enough stress on the plate right now, one of my unqualified recruits let me know she may qualify this month after all. That would be a genuine blessing....:pray:

Holy cow that would be AWESOME! Keep us posted.

pamperedlinda said:
Wahoo Sandra! We are so drinking Mojitos on the beach!

We are SO gonna hang out!!

As of right now:
need 6145
3 to qualify
1 581 in, open house done, waiting to hear totals
1 400 in, 1 book show to close today s & show tonight
1- 300 in , 1 book show 150 and show tonight (37 RSVP!) and a show tommorrow.
I am sitting on 400 in catalogs and 1 other I may hear from. Should have it by MONDAY!!
Yea! Mexico :)

Wow...you are so there! Yeah!

Enjoy Mexico Cheryl! You deserve it :D

Okay so this will be a real nail biter! I am at 48,994!

My sister just signed up to do PC. She wants to help me earn the trip and is going to try her hardest to do 4 catalog shows by the end of the month. (She may even do a bit more after the new year once she gets her commission check!).

That means I NEED to get $1006 more in sales THIS MONTH! (IF she does qualify and I get 2,000 points from her) I am not sure I can do it but I am sure as heck going to try my hardest!

My consultant just emailed me that she submitted two itsy bitsy shows this morning. This should qualify her (will be watching the IPT closely tomorrow AM!). What a relief....

sooooo Kristin - does that mean we need to save another place for you at the table for mojitos?

and, speaking of mojitos.....at bunco the other night one of the ladies made cranberry mojitos - they were quite good! She's supposed to send me the recipe, I'll post it when I get it.

pamperedlinda said:
sooooo Kristin - does that mean we need to save another place for you at the table for mojitos?

I'm hoping! :)

Aruba is in the bag!!

I will be submitting a final show tomorrow and so will my consultant that needs to qualify...that will give me over 74,000 points!!! WAHHOOOO!

Winnipegk said:
Aruba is in the bag!!

I will be submitting a final show tomorrow and so will my consultant that needs to qualify...that will give me over 74,000 points!!! WAHHOOOO!

Woooo hoooo!!! That's AWESOME news!! Won't it be awesome when it shows up on CC??? Of course, everything is so behind that who knows when that will be! I've been waiting since Wednesday or Thursday for the incentivce calculator to update the recruiting points that I'm due!! When that happens, that lovely little box will "light up" for me!!

Congratulations!!! :D:D:D

I'm so excited for you Ellen! I thought you'd given up! I am so glad to hear you are still trying. Kris, I hope you make it honey!!

Congratulations everyone!! My show sales this month have been really low and kinda crappy. My show for today cancelled and I only had $800 in sales when I left for my DH's Christmas party out of town yesterday. I told him that I really wanted to hit $1500 to get the PC dollars. With 5 shows I thought for sure that was a lock! I was hoping to have at least $2500 for December. WELL, I got home today and checked my IPT to see if my team submitted anything and my sales are at $1500!! What a blessing!! I was sitting here praising Him. It was a surprise. I must have gotten a TON of online orders within the last 24 hours. That's cool!!

WOO HOO Sandra! Don't you just LOVE those online orders? I think I hit the $1500 mark, but have NO idea if my team and I will hit the $4K mark. At least I got ONE paycheck with those director overrides on it.

WAY TO GO everyone! I am NOT giving up till December 31st. It will be kinda tough with the Christmas cut off being tomorrow, but I serve a MIGHTY GOD!

We had a ice storm here and it took power out to so many people. I was able to save 1 of the 2 shows I had this weekend. I have 70,000 points so far, so the points are done for Miami Beach. But now I need #4 to qualify. She has submitted 3 shows so far. The #4 closing was effected by the ice storm. I pray she submits it. I would hate to end up losing a trip over her submitting 1 show. I just want to see her 4th show in and know that it is over and I'm heading to Miami Beach.

Good Luck Melissa!!
keep us posted :)

Ok, with the two shows I just submitted I have 51687 points, which means I only need $312.55 in sales. I can so do this and I'm so excited!!! Now I just need to count on my wonderful customers to pull me through!!! Miami Beach here I come!!!

Way to go, Jennifer!! Congratulations!! You got this girl!

iteachurkid said:
Ok, with the two shows I just submitted I have 51687 points, which means I only need $312.55 in sales. I can so do this and I'm so excited!!! Now I just need to count on my wonderful customers to pull me through!!! Miami Beach here I come!!!

Woo hoo!!!! You're practically there!:D

Update:
Needed 6129

Recruit 1 -qualified tonight
need 4129
Recruit 2 qualified tonight
need 2129
Recruit 3 qualified tonight
need 129
online order 33.75, catalog show 150.00
Earning my FIRST Pampered Chef trip to MEXICO...
PRICELESS

Holy crow, I am amazed, and awed, and so grateful.
I also had my very first Team Christmas Party with my baby team last night. We had so much fun, they are an awesome group :)
I am so happy, Merry Christmas!!!

Koolotus said:
Update:
Needed 6129

need 4129
need 2129
need 129
PRICELESS

I also had my very first Team Christmas Party with my baby team last night. We had so much fun, they are an awesome group :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting!! Way to go with all of your hard work. That's amazing that your first trip you've earned is a level 3 trip. Awesome job!

50,272!!!

So close! All I have to do is wait for the ticker to update with some of the catalog shows that my sister submitted and I could be there in Miami with you!

WA-HOO!!! Way to go, Ellen!!!

It's official!!!

It's all lit up on my incentive calculator!! I have 75,205 points (it'll go up to 76,255 once it all posts) with 8 qualified consultants this year! Woo hoo, Paris is official! It's nice to see that it's all showing up now.:D:D

Now I'm off to try to remember the 6 years of French I took...... (I'll probably be able to get on that when I recover from the oral surgery I'm having on the 29th.:()

Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement and support that goes on here!!! And thanks to Kris for starting this awesome thread. The encouragement TOTALLY helped.:D:D

Koolotus said:
Update:
Needed 6129

need 4129
need 2129
need 129
PRICELESS

WOHOOO!!! Good for you!

Congrats Becky & Cheryl! Adios and Bon Voyage.....(I think that's right)

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies