• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Fact About the Booking & Recruiting Slide That We Can Earn.

Inca Trail.In summary, the author posted on CS that they are determined to get their two shows submitted in time for the Booking/Recruiting Slide incentive. The author saw the Booking/Recruiting Slide and noticed that they are in it.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I posted this on CS too:

especially for Chef Kearns, Natural, Chef Ruthie, Sue Paz - who else walked last summer at NC?

I saw the Booking/Recruiting Slide that we can earn with 2 shows submitted by Aug 15th....and WE ARE IN IT!!!! We have to earn this now! My SED has it already and on the Recruiting side it has the photo of the New Directors on stage and it is our photo.

Earn it girls! I'm determined to get my 2 shows submitted in time now. This incentive wasn't a motivator for me to hurry and close them - until I saw it was me! I'm planing to put an 'arrow' sticker pointing to me and commenting about it at my shows.....maybe one of these days I'll get my own flyer (like Jillian) or my ohoto in the catalog. Until then, I know where I am in that haystack of a picture

Attachments

• Director Group Photo.doc
    402 KB · Views: 252
Ruthie - aren't you next to me? I remember that we sat together, but I can't see you.

Hey Linda!

I am standing right beside you, to your left. I am straight up from Natural. Do you see me?

chefruthie said:
Hey Linda!

I am standing right beside you, to your left. I am straight up from Natural. Do you see me?

Your hair is so much blonder in the photo!

Too cool! What a kick for all of you!

pamperedlinda said:
Your hair is so much blonder in the photo!

I know. I slowly brought it back to my "natural" color ;)
Although gray seems to be my natural color, I just can't see myself as a gray at the age of 45!! Even though I am a Grandma of 3 :D

That's so cool ladies!!!! :D

HOw cool is that?! Way to go!

chefruthie said:
I know. I slowly brought it back to my "natural" color ;)
Although gray seems to be my natural color, I just can't see myself as a gray at the age of 45!! Even though I am a Grandma of 3 :D

Holy Cow! I'm 47 and a mother of a 7 y/o...yes, I started a little late in life. You are one good looking grandma! I would have never guessed it.

I updated the photo again - I hope I marked the right person as you Ruthie.

That is so cool!!

ME ME ME!!! I'm right beside Susan Paz and just a few from Sandra!

SOO COOL, wow thanks for sharing that Linda!

This to too cool you guys! :)

Wow! That's cool. I'm going to call HO to demand mine!

I know!! I love it!! However, I did not earn this.:cry:
I was in Peru the 1st 2 weeks of August.

1. How much can I earn through booking and recruiting with Pampered Chef?

The amount you can earn through booking and recruiting with Pampered Chef varies depending on your sales and recruiting efforts. However, our consultants typically earn 20-27% commission on their personal sales and can also earn bonuses through recruiting and team building.

2. Can I earn rewards for booking and recruiting with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and incentives for consultants who successfully book and recruit. These can include free products, discounts on future orders, and even trips and vacations.

3. Is there a specific time frame for earning rewards through booking and recruiting?

No, there is no specific time frame for earning rewards through booking and recruiting with Pampered Chef. As long as you continue to actively book and recruit, you can earn rewards on an ongoing basis.

4. How can I track my progress with booking and recruiting?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized online dashboard for each consultant, where you can track your progress with booking and recruiting. You can also view your sales, team size, and other important metrics to help you reach your goals.

5. Are there any training resources available for booking and recruiting with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training resources for consultants to help them succeed in booking and recruiting. This includes online training modules, weekly team calls, and one-on-one support from your upline or mentor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • easytoprepare
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518