• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide

In summary, "Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide" is a special program by Pampered Chef that features the photos of successful female consultants on the recruiting slide. To participate, one must be a current consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. The criteria for being featured on the recruiting slide include achieving a minimum of $10,000 in sales and sponsoring at least one new consultant in a month. The recruiting slide is updated monthly, and being featured on it can bring benefits such as increased exposure and recognition within the Pampered Chef community.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I saw the Booking/Recruiting Slide that we can earn with 2 shows submitted by Aug 15th....and WE ARE IN IT!!!! We have to earn this now! My SED has it already and on the Recruiting side it has the photo of the New Directors on stage and it is our photo.

Earn it girls! I'm determined to get my 2 shows submitted in time now. This incentive wasn't a motivator for me to hurry and close them - until I saw it was me! I'm planing to put an 'arrow' sticker pointing to me and commenting about it at my shows.....maybe one of these days I'll get my own flyer (like Jillian) or my ohoto in the catalog. Until then, I know where I am in that haystack of a picture :)

AHHHH!!! You're kidding!! That is so cool :D. I will make sure to have my shows in on time too now. Thanks for letting us know this Linda, you rock!

Here is the photo that is in the Booking Recruiting Slide! Chef Kearns is easy to spot - she's on the front row center in a bright yellow sweater. And Sandra (Natural) is in the long red dress right next to her.

Attachments

• Director Group Photo.doc
    401 KB · Views: 261
So cool. Which Wave of conference is this? I walked in Wave 3.

Congrat's ladies, that is awesome!

ChefMichele1 said:
So cool. Which Wave of conference is this? I walked in Wave 3.

It was Wave 3 (last summer, 2008).

What is "Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide" program?

The "Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide" program is a special recognition program by Pampered Chef that features the photos of successful female consultants on the recruiting slide. This program aims to inspire and motivate other women to join the Pampered Chef team and achieve their own success.

How can I participate in the "Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide" program?

To participate in the "Earn It Girls! Our Photo on the Recruiting Slide" program, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals. You can check your eligibility and submit your photo through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website.

What are the criteria for being featured on the recruiting slide?

The criteria for being featured on the recruiting slide include achieving a minimum of $10,000 in sales and sponsoring at least one new consultant in a month. These goals must be reached within the qualification period, which is usually one month prior to the launch of the new recruiting slide.

How often is the recruiting slide updated?

The recruiting slide is updated once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. This means that photos from consultants who have met the criteria for that month will be featured on the recruiting slide for the entire month.

What are the benefits of being featured on the recruiting slide?

Being featured on the recruiting slide can bring several benefits, such as increased exposure to potential customers and recruits, recognition within the Pampered Chef community, and the opportunity to inspire and motivate others with your success story. It can also serve as a personal achievement and milestone in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Ginger428