• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

Mexico, here I come!!

When I send in the show I am waiting to close, it will be official--margaritas by the pool, sun and sand....YEAH!!

Who else is coming with? I'll save you a seat by the pool!

jwpamp said:
Mexico, here I come!!

When I send in the show I am waiting to close, it will be official--margaritas by the pool, sun and sand....YEAH!!

Who else is coming with? I'll save you a seat by the pool!

I am in on the hunt for one more recruit-want 2 more-sales are on target--I will be there by 12-10th

Winnepegk, I never got the email. Why did you erase it from here?

Well I thought I would be closer after tonights show but it was a flop. A whopping $200 in sales with NO bookings. I did sell a DCB full price thanks to those easy chicken fajitas though!

My sales this month are sucking soooo bad! I really thought I could reach $6k, but not unless I have some huge parties in the rest of the month.

Chef Kearns said:
My sales this month are sucking soooo bad! I really thought I could reach $6k, but not unless I have some huge parties in the rest of the month.

Omgosh...I can so relate to this right now. My show tonight was better sales wise ($600 but no bookings). I have been having terrible sales though.

And my show for December 5th cancelled. She told me "Call me when the economy turns around." (I had already done the whole PC economy shcpiel too.) :grumpy:

WE CAN STILL DO THIS SANDRA! THERE IS STILL TIME!

Chef Kearns said:

host coaching after the show is ok too--Let them know 20 orders is the average to a successful show--

Okay Sandra...things are looking up now! Just got back from a $1K show! I will wait till the show is submitted and I see the points before posting them here though! I can't wait!

Wow!! Congratulations Ellen!! I do realize that my host coaching isn't that great, but I have some tips that will help me get it under control. I drove over 3 hours to do a show. She told me she had 8 people coming and 4 were there and only 1 ordered anything! Even thought that was very disappointing I think my host will sign up. She had collected $150 in sales before I got there. She took all of her PC to her friend's house and sold her on all this stuff. I think if she can get the show to $500 she will use the $80 kit credit to buy down her kit. I do hope she signs up.

Then while I was up there I worked an event and asked everyone who stopped by my table about signing up. I have about 4 leads from that. I need to follow up with phone calls. Any tips on that? One of the people has never been to a show before, but works as a chef's assistant right now.

I had a frustrating weekend. 2 cancellations for December. But I booked a show today to cover that and I have a few leads that still want to book for December. I need to book 6 more shows!

I am getting really nervous and excited!

I need 3010 point for Miami.
I have my 4 qualified recruits.
I still have 5 shows and 4 catalog shows between now an Dec 4th and am working to book more.
I have 2 consultants that haven't qualified yet....and I think they are turning into kitnappers :cry: ....one of them only needs ONE show!!!! I will give her $150 in orders - she just won't call me back :cry:

I can do this without them! I have to do this without them! I will be sipping Mojito's in Miami next spring!

Linda you can definitely do this without your recruit points!! I need about twice as many points as you do. I am hoping that I can find a recruit who qualifies this year (even though that pains me for Disney). If my lead I've been working for signs this week I think she will qualify this year. She is a retired professional chef and restaurant owner. She will be an AWESOME addition to my team!

You can do it too Sandra!

Dont' even think about Disney yet girlfriend - that's next year!

I know, I know!

My husband told me to forget about Miami. He said just push all your shows to January for the double points since we don't care about Miami anyway. I have to balance it. I so desparately want Disney. I know Miami will be great with PC, but I am shifting focus to Disney. I'm bad!!

Disney, I never heard of it!!
STill chugging for Mexico, Miami is done and would be a fun back up :)
Needed 23,000 now need 13,800
Had 3 girls Qualify this weekend and I have 9 more shows and tons of catalog shows.
Still need more for December :)
I CAN DO IT!!!

Well, I need to post a little update - mostly just to motivate myself!! Things are getting better with some more bookings but I NEED to get a bunch more if Paris is going to happen.

So, here's a current update:

Becky
Goal: Paris (level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 61,879- 7 qualified -2 still to qualify (one probably won't )
Need: 12,121- 0 to qualify

But I have a show coming off hold ($809), a cooking show I'm about to submit ($913), another one going in probably Thursday ($612 so far) AND today just got a call from someone wanting a bunch of stuff, so we turned it into a catalog show ($211)!!!! So, by the time all those go in, I'll be at 64,424 and will have 9576 to go. Aaaah. I still have 5 cooking shows to go in November, two booths, one online FR and 6 catalog shows. I'm not holding out much hope for the catalog shows, so I doubt that'll be much.

My December isn't looking great - I have two cooking shows so far, one that's supposed to schedule and one booth. I have some potential catalog shows for people who loved the beaded servingware and may want to do a show.

I have a ways to go and it'll be down to the wire. I may try one of those 12 days of Christmas things in December because I've never done one. I was hoping to do a $1000 mystery host catalog show in November but it's just not going to come together because I'm getting so busy, so I may try the December thing.

Sorry for the rambling!!:eek: I'm just trying to piece this together. I KNOW I need to get one the phone, but with getting so busy I'm not sure when I can do it. Thanks for listening!! I want Paris SOOO badly!!!:D

Becky and Cheryl, I'm in the running with you guys. Need 13k-ish points and need more shows!I just rescheduled a cancellation from November to Dec 14th. :DI really don't care about SAT at this point--I'll take the Director's package and be happy about it. Give me trip points!

Koolotus said:
Disney, I never heard of it!!
STill chugging for Mexico, Miami is done and would be a fun back up :)
Needed 23,000 now need 13,800
Had 3 girls Qualify this weekend and I have 9 more shows and tons of catalog shows.
Still need more for December :)
I CAN DO IT!!!

Woo hoo!!! Way to go for them qualifying!!:D:D:D You can do it!!!

DebbieJ said:
Becky and Cheryl, I'm in the running with you guys. Need 13k-ish points and need more shows!

I just rescheduled a cancellation from November to Dec 14th. :D

I really don't care about SAT at this point--I'll take the Director's package and be happy about it. Give me trip points!

More shows, more shows, more shows! We can do it!

I want those trip points too. And I need BIG shows!! I've been trying to host coach like crazy and enticing them with the awesome benefits of a $1000 show. And letting them know they'd be invited to our big $1000 brunch in December for hosts and consultants with $1000 shows. It didn't seem to motivate my host who got $913, but that's ok.

Has anyone done a 12 days of Christmas thing? I haven't sent out my November newsletter yet, so I'd like to mention it in there. I"ll have to go research it on CS.

We're all SO close!!! And congrats to those who are even closer!

Let me know what you find out, cuz I was thinking about it. :) The 12 Days of Christmas that is.

I have done the 12 days of Christmas. I know someone has posted it on CS. You basically decide what product you want to give away if they book that date. I usually note that the gift is with shows of $500 or more. This way you don't fill up the dates and end up with $300 shows that think you are giving them a gift. Depending on how much you want the booking will decide on the gift. 2 years ago when I was trying to earn San Fran I offered gifts that were around $20. I filled all 12 of my days.
Hmmm you got me thinking about doing it again. I could use a few more bookings. I only have 4 for December.

I will not even tell you how badly a flubbed up the 12 days thing last year.
I did get some more shows today though :)
I have 10 More shows for November 7 Catalog shows that I am actually coaching ( Thanks Morfia) Just met with a girl who is going to sign next week (she has 6 shows for December!) And I may sign my host from last night and I have to talk to 2 tomorrow that said they would sign after the Th. I am making time to round them up. I can not wait to get down to it! We will make it!!!
Deb I am with you. I could CARE LESS about Sell a thon I want FREE BOOZE!!:devil:
LMAO, I am taking my friend Melba, you should have SEEN our bar tab at National Meeting Day and we were not even tipsy. I need all inclusive I won't have my kids.
Janice!! Save me a MARGARITA!!! :)

I have had THREE shows cancel on my this week! I am so frustrated it is not even funny!

Monday's host had a death in the family, Thursday's host just broke up with her long time boyfriend and Friday's host is "too busy" with work and is sorry she just now told me today.

I really want to earn my first PC trip!!!

I found this 12 days of Christmas in my files. Obviously old, but you can edit to your liking.

Attachments

• 12 days of December.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 12 days of December.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 180
Koolotus said:
I will not even tell you how badly a flubbed up the 12 days thing last year.
I did get some more shows today though :)
I have 10 More shows for November 7 Catalog shows that I am actually coaching ( Thanks Morfia) Just met with a girl who is going to sign next week (she has 6 shows for December!) And I may sign my host from last night and I have to talk to 2 tomorrow that said they would sign after the Th. I am making time to round them up. I can not wait to get down to it! We will make it!!!
Deb I am with you. I could CARE LESS about Sell a thon I want FREE BOOZE!!:devil:
LMAO, I am taking my friend Melba, you should have SEEN our bar tab at National Meeting Day and we were not even tipsy. I need all inclusive I won't have my kids.
Janice!! Save me a MARGARITA!!! :)

Holy cow, you're on fire with those recruits!! And the FREE BOOZE thing just made me laugh out loud. And my goodness-10 more shows in November?! GO FOR IT!! You will be in Mexico.

How did you flub up the 12 days of Christmas thing last year? Just so I don't make some silly mistake if I do this! I'm off to look at files and stuff...

Christ Follower said:
I have had THREE shows cancel on my this week! I am so frustrated it is not even funny!

Monday's host had a death in the family, Thursday's host just broke up with her long time boyfriend and Friday's host is "too busy" with work and is sorry she just now told me today.

I really want to earn my first PC trip!!!

Ellen we are still in the first half of the month. Sure we have Thanksgiving sitting there like a giant Elephant at the end, but we can work with that! You just lost 3 parties. Get on the phone. You can fill Friday!! Offer a crazy incentive. Everyone here now what they will be doing on Friday, right? So do your hosts and friends. Have confidence when you ask (because they will laugh at you) then state your rebuttal...everyone already knows if they are busy or not. Offer to buy the ingredients so all she has to do is invite her friends. Then tell her if she gets 10 people there you'll do X...I don't know!! I so want Miami for you, girl! I almost want it more for you than for myself!!

Let me know how you are going to get those parties back!

You may remember that I was almost inactive last January... Well, I might not have been if I had remembered to send out the host packets for the 12 days. I had 4 who took me up on it. 2 of the packets I found in a pile in my office in Febuary!
So, if you don't do that I am sure you will be fine Becky :)

Koolotus said:
You may remember that I was almost inactive last January... Well, I might not have been if I had remembered to send out the host packets for the 12 days. I had 4 who took me up on it. 2 of the packets I found in a pile in my office in Febuary!
So, if you don't do that I am sure you will be fine Becky :)
Oh man!!! That could very easily happen to me. I'm the queen of piles! Glad to hear you're in a much better place now.:D

Thank you! Piles are evil :)

Quick update....only need 2002 points for Paris! I decided to go look for some little thing that has something of Paris on is and get a bunch to carry with me to my shows. And when I am at the show that carries me over then I'll "celebrate" it with them with the small gift and maybe some sparkling cider!! I'm just excited cause this will be my first level three trip and I've always wanted to go to Paris!

kcont said:
Quick update....only need 2002 points for Paris! I decided to go look for some little thing that has something of Paris on is and get a bunch to carry with me to my shows. And when I am at the show that carries me over then I'll "celebrate" it with them with the small gift and maybe some sparkling cider!! I'm just excited cause this will be my first level three trip and I've always wanted to go to Paris!

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats! That must be the most exciting feeling to know you'll be in Paris in the spring!

Grrr I just had a cancellation. But on a positive note I signed a new recruit on the 11th! We're submitting her agreement today! So once my 3 new consultants qualify, I need $8000 more in sales. I have 8 parties on the books and I'm working hard every day to book more. I have a trade show tonight so hopefully I can get some bookings from that. I also have about 5 catalog shows on the go right now.

Totally OT, but what months do we need to have $1250 in sales to get the Director spring package of products?

2468 more points as of this morning and Miami Beach is mine!

I signed a new recruit yesterday!!

pamperedlinda said:
2468 more points as of this morning and Miami Beach is mine!

Yay!! YOu are so there~!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Yay!! YOu are so there~!!!!

I hope so! I keep having this fear that EVERYTHING is going to cancel on me and I'll miss it :pray:

pamperedlinda said:
I hope so! I keep having this fear that EVERYTHING is going to cancel on me and I'll miss it :pray:

We BOTH have to stop that negative thinking! That's my big fear right now too! I'm going to be on the phone with my hosts for this month and next month telling them how much I appreciate their efforts and how they are helping me achieve a HUGE goal! I'm so excited!

jwpamp said:
Totally OT, but what months do we need to have $1250 in sales to get the Director spring package of products?

sept, oct,nov & dec

GO GO GO GIRLS!!! I'm cheering you all on!!!

OOooo! I can't wait to update my IPT! I have 3 shows from last week that still need to be submitted! One is at $1200 and the other at almost $900! (We won't talk about the other one...sigh...).

Way to go ladies! You inspire me!

Quick update, just came home from a show $400 in sales and a signed Host with her four shows booked right there!!!
I will update again tommorrow night. I have 2 more shows tommorrow one sunday and then Monday night!!

Great job!

43,634. That is where I am on the IPT as of today. I have another $1K to submit this weekend. Plus, my mystery host show is around $900.

I had four shows this week cancel on me. Then when I went to host coach one of my December hosts, she cancelled on me too! They are dropping like flies! It seems that I am taking 2 steps forward then 3 steps back.

Can I make it!?

Christ Follower said:
43,634. That is where I am on the IPT as of today. I have another $1K to submit this weekend. Plus, my mystery host show is around $900.

I had four shows this week cancel on me. Then when I went to host coach one of my December hosts, she cancelled on me too! They are dropping like flies! It seems that I am taking 2 steps forward then 3 steps back.

Can I make it!?

keep going!! Did you already add in your points for promoting?

amy07 said:
keep going!! Did you already add in your points for promoting?

Yes, I've already added them and I don't have any more recruits to qualify. I have to do this on all sales unless I sign and qualify someone before the end of the year. All my current leads are "maybe after the new year."

I have a fundraiser, 3 more cooking shows and 2 more catalog shows this month. Then I only have 3 cooking shows next month (so far).

OK today's adventures.
2 shows
1st sales at 175, dear lord help me!!!
2nd sales at 385 signed a girl at the show :)
I have another signing friday.
When these three qualify it takes me down to 5333 sales points!!!
I have 1300 still unsubmitted 7 more shows this month :)
Mexico HERE I COME!!!
Wait till National I am bringing the WHOLE POSSE with me!!!
WOOHOO!
Funny, I came home from my first show this morning and I was a bit disappointed (175 :( ) So I open up that attitude book we got and it opens to Faith, those of you who received it should go read it. I will type it up later (don't let me forget, I hate to type)
But the very last sentence was "Giving up is not an option."
Love it!
Please don't give up.

Koolotus said:
OK today's adventures.
2 shows
1st sales at 175, dear lord help me!!!
2nd sales at 385 signed a girl at the show :)
I have another signing friday.
When these three qualify it takes me down to 5333 sales points!!!
I have 1300 still unsubmitted 7 more shows this month :)
Mexico HERE I COME!!!
Wait till National I am bringing the WHOLE POSSE with me!!!
WOOHOO!
Funny, I came home from my first show this morning and I was a bit disappointed (175 :( ) So I open up that attitude book we got and it opens to Faith, those of you who received it should go read it. I will type it up later (don't let me forget, I hate to type)
But the very last sentence was "Giving up is not an option."
Love it!
Please don't give up.

Poolside is MEXICO---we are partying like ROCK STARS--one night at least! Tequila!!

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

Related to Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies