• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

Debi said:
I just checked my IPT.....I HAVE EARNED MIAMI!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOO!!! Congrats!

Well, I just had a $1300 show last night (so far....she expects more)....so here is an update:

Mexico, Level 3 with extra TPC day:

70,571 points, recruits are fulfilled:

3429 points to go.

1 October Cooking Show left. 6 November Shows with 2 Holiday Booths.

So Janice, when are you going shopping for a new bathing suit for the trip??? :)

Had a small vendor fair last night - booked 2 shows and had $200 in sales!! I need to book 6 more shows. I have 2 people who want to book but said call me Monday - one might be for January but I'm going to try to get her into December. I have about 150 contacts to make who have all been from trade shows - they're all cold leads so I don't think my odds are going to be good but I'm going to call them all! I've been working through the list this week.

finley1991 said:
So Janice, when are you going shopping for a new bathing suit for the trip??? :)

I keep telling myself that "I'll start getting on the treadmill TOMORROW morning", and never do....guess I'll have to change that, huh?

The pic is from Hawaii a few years ago. UGH!

Attachments

• 100_0407.JPG
    100_0407.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 100_0407.JPG
    100_0407.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 240
Oh, Diamond Head! I miss Hawaii. Maybe it will be next year's trip!

Here's a little bit of an update, but not much:

Becky
Goal: Paris (level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 60,713- 7 qualified -2 still to qualify (one probably won't )
Need: 13,287- 0 to qualify

I'm not hearing back from my very warm recruit lead.:( I've sent a couple emails and messages and I'll hold off for now so I don't seem like a stalker. Bummer!!!

But, on a good note, I've booked a couple more shows and a couple days ago I planted a little seed in my mom's head about hosting another show (she's hosted probably 4 or so). Today she said she'll do one in December! Woo hoo!!! She was my highest show ever ($2800!) and I could use another one of those, that's for sure. I'm excited that without much begging from me, she decided to host a show!:) I still need some more or some more recruits to make Paris!!!

ETA: Oh and I almost forgot! I just booked an online/catalog show fundraiser that has a national group with people in various states. This could be a dud and maybe not that big, BUT I'm choosing to think it can be HUGE!! I hope word spreads like wildfire and people order for the holidays like crazy. It's for a group trying to raise money for the CUTEST little 5 year old girl who has brain cancer because her medical expenses are already outrageous. I'm donating my commission and just crossing my fingers that this will be HUGE to raise some good money. So who knows, this could also make or break Paris!

Becky - once a few more of my girls qualify, we'll be in the *exact* same position. I have 10 shows booked. I want to book 10 more that way any recruits are icing on the cake. There's one girl that *might* qualify but I'm trying hard not to think about her because there's also a chance she won't.

This is only OCTOBER....come on -- we have over 2 months to go! We can all do it!!!

<<<<Booster shot!>>>>>>

I just booked another show!!! For next weekend!!! I now have 11 booked for Nov / Dec. 9 more to go!!
Oh and I'm doing a trade show / vendor fair thing on the 13th that should go well!

I am at 40K points. I NEED 52K! I am so close (yet so far away)!

It will take a miracle for me to get it from where I am now. I NEED more shows on my calendar!

New Update:

I have a consultant who only needs a $22 order to qualify, so I am adding her into my stats....

Mexico, Level 3 with extra TPC day:

73,296 points, recruits are fulfilled:

704 points to go.

7 November Shows, 2 December Shows and 2 Holiday Booths.

Awesome Janice!

Wow!!! Janice you are THERE! Congratulations!

Wahoo Janice!!!!!

Wow Janice! I can see you sitting by the pool with your Margarita. I cannot tell if it is on the rocks or frozen? Does it have salt on the rim.

OK.. Scary update!
I have 53,590!!!!!
Officially earned LEVEL 2 I have NEVER earned before so way excited!!
I have all the recruits I need for Mexico
I still have 4 to qualify in the 1st week of Nov. Then I need 12,410
I want 4 more recruits qualified in November and 6000 in Nov and 4000 in December.
God love it I want MEXICO!!!

Congrats Janice :)
You rock!

Hey, way to go right back at ya!!! You will do it. I'd love to meet you sitting at the pool bar!

I am 4854 away from Miami!
I've already got my qualified recruits, just need to make sure the sales are there. I'm kind of suspicious about posting - afraid it will make my Nov go down the toilet :pray:

I'm ready for my mojitos on Miami Beach!

Debi said:
I just checked my IPT.....I HAVE EARNED MIAMI!!!!!!!

:party:OMG!!! WE are going to be there together! This is going to be too much fun!! I haven't earned it just yet... about 8,000 shy. I really want to recruit and qualify 2 just to take some of the pressure off! Ya know?! Congratulations, Debi!!:party:

Janice, it's a date :)
Since I posted it I feel better about it.
chug, chug, chug!!
Margarita's for me!!!

I am at 42,100 now. I NEED $9,900 in sales by December 31st! I NEED MORE SHOWS! Either that or I need a whole bunch of $1K shows!

I REALLY WANT TO EARN A TRIP!!!

We are both at the same point Ellen! I'm going to Miami! Let's do it together.

How many shows do you have for November? December? Any unqualified recruits? Hot recruit leads? Let's work on it!

Chef Kearns said:
We are both at the same point Ellen! I'm going to Miami! Let's do it together.

How many shows do you have for November? December? Any unqualified recruits? Hot recruit leads? Let's work on it!

I have no more recruits to qualify or hot leads. I have leads, but no one that seems to be ready this year.

I have 8 November shows IF they all hold (host for the 10th hasn't given me her guest list yet...)

I also have a fundraiser and a mystery host show (6 participants).

For December I only have 4 shows (one is not too sure she will do it).

Let's do it Kearns! I have LOTS of work to do though. ONE time I had an over $6K month (last November) but it's not a regular thing for me. I NEED to get some high sales shows and more bookings if I am going to make this goal!

Before I take out my current November shows I need 7505 points. My goal is to have a $6k November. I have NEVER done that!! October was my highest ever at $47?? How can we break down the points you'll need?

If I can pull off the $6k this month then I'll only need 1500 from Dec. And with 6 parties I should get there. How about you?

Chef Kearns said:
Before I take out my current November shows I need 7505 points. My goal is to have a $6k November. I have NEVER done that!! October was my highest ever at $47?? How can we break down the points you'll need?

If I can pull off the $6k this month then I'll only need 1500 from Dec. And with 6 parties I should get there. How about you?

LOL...I have NO idea. :D

The frustration that I am having now is that I want to host coach all my shows in November to be really high sales but am having a hard time getting my hosts on the phone!

I keep praying for a home office recruit...:pray: (It COULD happen right?)

I am at a loss for what more to do. I might run some sort of super sale after Thanksgiving? Or maybe send out an email explaining the situation? I don't want to come off sounding desparate though.

I just booked another November show for 2 weeks from today. Yippeee!I'm inching closer and closer to Mexico!

I just booked another November show too!!

I booked one at my show on Sunday. Can I do the happy dance with you? I got a little nervous becuase one of my hosts for next week needed to reschedule, but she moved it to the end of the month. So I've offered her date to one of my show leads. We'll see if she goes for it. That'll be show 11 for me! I've NEVER done that!!

Christ Follower said:
LOL...I have NO idea. :D

The frustration that I am having now is that I want to host coach all my shows in November to be really high sales but am having a hard time getting my hosts on the phone!

I keep praying for a home office recruit...:pray: (It COULD happen right?)

I am at a loss for what more to do. I might run some sort of super sale after Thanksgiving? Or maybe send out an email explaining the situation? I don't want to come off sounding desparate though.

I sent out an email last month that worked really well. I booked a few shows from it. If you give me your email address I can send it to you. I also did a trade show and offered a free stone to anyone who booked before Christmas - I booked 2 shows.

Chef Kearns said:
I booked one at my show on Sunday. Can I do the happy dance with you? I got a little nervous becuase one of my hosts for next week needed to reschedule, but she moved it to the end of the month. So I've offered her date to one of my show leads. We'll see if she goes for it. That'll be show 11 for me! I've NEVER done that!!

I have 10 so far. The most shows I've ever done in a month is 9 and I had over $6000 in sales! I also have about 4 catalog shows going on right now and I submitted $350 in orders I received at the beginning of the month.

PLUS I just printed my stoneware customer list and I'll be calling all of them to host or place an order.

I'm so excited!!

Winnipegk said:
I sent out an email last month that worked really well. I booked a few shows from it. If you give me your email address I can send it to you. I also did a trade show and offered a free stone to anyone who booked before Christmas - I booked 2 shows.

can I have it, too???
[email protected]

Winnipegk, can you just post your email here? I would like to see it, too.

Thanks!!

I tried posting it but you just don't get the same effect without the colors and such! The gifts I offered were all things I had on hand that were bigger ticket items - stones, knives - anything between $45 and $65. The higher priced ones were for those that booked in close.

I posted it! That's all I wrote. :)

No, I meant I wanted to see the pictures and the pretty graphics too.

oohhhhh ok I'll forward it. It's not a huge deal, just pretty fonts and such. :D

Sent! I hope you're not too disappointed! It's nothing special. Although I am going to delete it from here...for some reason I feel weird about having it posted.

Update!!

I have 57,884
I have all the recruits I need for Mexico
Need 16116
Have 1 more recruit qualifying this week 14116
I have 3 shows not yet closed for November and 9 cooking and now thanks to Morfia 7 catalog shows :)
Now I will go Host coach for 9 $1000 shows so I can stop worrying :)
I AM GOING TO MEXICO!!!

Done!

So I booked another show last night and someone emailed me this morning that she wants to have a show before the end of the year. I want to book 5 more but with the ones I have booked, I'm fairly confident in my ability to earn this trip. I just have to get my consultants qualified.

We find out our 2010 trip on January 3 - we get our director packages at the end of december.

Winnipegk said:
Done!

So I booked another show last night and someone emailed me this morning that she wants to have a show before the end of the year. I want to book 5 more but with the ones I have booked, I'm fairly confident in my ability to earn this trip. I just have to get my consultants qualified.

We find out our 2010 trip on January 3 - we get our director packages at the end of december.

That's awesome!! I'll need to try your approach!! Way to go!

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

Related to Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies