• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Fun: 8 Power Parties & 4 Recruits Needed!

In summary, Morfia is working on her September goals. She needs 8 cooking shows and $4000 in sales by the end of the month. She has 1 recruit and expects to have 4 by the end of the month.
MORFIA
Gold Member
I need accountability-so this month I am doing:]8 Power Cooking Chicken OR Shrimp Party's
1 Happy Hour Party-
2 catalog party's so far-
SALES WILL BE 8,000
RECRUIT-AT LEAST 1-BY Dec---2008 needs
I need 4 recruits for the trip---
sales or points total need to be 12,000 month-now at 53,000

morfia said:
I need accountability-so this month I am doing:]

8 Power Cooking chicken Party's
1 Happy Hour Party-
SALES WILL BE 8,000
RECRUIT-AT LEAST 1-

BY Dec---2008 needs
sales or points total need to be 12,000 month-

now at 53,0000

I have no doubt you will do this or more!

Hmmm...Now I need to come up with some specific September goals!

ChefLisa said:
I have no doubt you will do this or more!

Hmmm...Now I need to come up with some specific September goals!

please do---Together Everyone Achieves More--

GO TEAM---DCS

Oh my goodness Morfia! Those are great!! Hmm, I need some specific goals too. Let me work on it!

Right now I have 6 cooking and 1 catalog.
I want 8 Cooking Shows and no less that $4000.
I will have at least 1 recruit.

My goal is to consistantly have the 8-1 monthly!

Which Chicken recipe are you making?

too bad you can't all stop by and see this in action as I do it a 2nd time for the FAMILY---
I did order a 2nd grill pan for the party's=It is a lot more than I am used to showing so its really out of my ZONE!Mexican Chicken
2 lbs. fresh or frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
½ c. finely chopped onion
2-3 cloves garlic
1 jar (16 oz.) mild or medium salsa
1 can (2 oz.) sliced black olives
sliced Monterey Jack cheese
Place chicken into freezer bag and store in freezer while prepping other ingredients. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Press garlic using Garlic Press. Open salsa using Jar Opener. Open can of olives using Smooth-Edge Can Opener and drain using Can Strainer. Add ingredients to freezer bag, except cheese. Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze. Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins). Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese onto chicken and bake 10 minutes. Serve with corn bread, along with rice and steamed vegetables cooked in Rice Cooker. Caesar Chicken
Ken’s Steakhouse Creamy Caesar salad dressing
2-3 cloves garlic
Parmesan cheese
Place chicken into freezer bag and press garlic into bag using Garlic Press. Add ½ bottle of dressing to freezer bag. Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze. Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins). Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese and set aside. SERVING OPTION #1: Caesar Salad – Toss lettuce, grated cheese, croutons and ½ bottle dressing in Classic Batter Bowl with lid attached. Place warm, sliced chicken over salad. Prepare Pull-Apart Bread using 8” Saute Pan and serve with salad. SERVING OPTION #2: Place sliced chicken over pasta or rice cooked in Rice Cooker and top with grated cheese. Serve with mixed greens salad.Mushroom Chicken
4 slices bacon
1 can Golden Cream-of-Mushroom soup
1 c. milk
8 oz. carton fresh mushrooms
2-3 cloves garlic
2 T. lemon juice
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
Parmesan cheese
fresh tomatoes
fresh Mozzerella cheese
Place chicken into freezer bag and store in freezer while prepping other ingredients. Cook bacon in Executive 8” Saute Pan using Chef’s Tongs; crumble and set aside. Open soup can using Smooth-Edge Can Opener. Measure milk using Measure-All Cup. Slice mushrooms with Egg Slicer Plus. Press garlic using Garlic Press. Juice lemon using Citrus Press. Measure Worcestershire sauce using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Add ingredients to freezer bag, except cheese. Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze. Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins). Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese onto chicken AFTER baking and serve. Slice fresh tomatoes using Utility Knife and fresh Mozzerella cheese using Egg Slicer Plus and serve with mixed greens salad. BBQ Chicken (adapted from The Pampered Chef® Busy Mom’s Cookbook)
1 c. mild salsa
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 c. mild salsa
1 c. ketchup
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
Place chicken into freezer bag and store in freezer while prepping other ingredients. Open salsa using Jar Opener. Measure brown sugar, salsa and ketchup in Measure-All Cup. Measure Worcestershire sauce using Adjustable Measuring Spoon.
Add all ingredients to freezer bag. Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze. Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker. Bake, uncovered,
at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins). Serve with carrot and celery sticks and Cornbread Twists, baked on
a Large Round or Rectangle Stone.

Morfia~are you showing the "prep" part that goes into the freezer bags and then just telling the guests about the dinner you would make from this?
Sounds GREAT!

bet you all know my September goals!

add 2 new team members
do the $4000 in sales myself

I have 4 shows on the books, and 2 catalog shows.............

I will be on the phone tonight to get AT LEAST 4 more cooking shows!

Thanks Morfia. Did you put this together?

I'm a little confused - I thought it was announced at NC that we'd have Power Cooking recipes (or was it the Real Food Real Fast)with Chicken - did I dream that? Where/What are they? I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Are these the recipes? Where is the info about them?

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Morfia. Did you put this together?

I'm a little confused - I thought it was announced at NC that we'd have Power Cooking recipes with Chicken - did I dream that? Where/What are they? I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Are these the recipes? Where is the info about them?

NO--again borrowed--We did hear the announcement and yes TEST KITCHEN is ready to go on these--The answer I got from TK is it was announced before photography was done--

So we are waiting on photography---wasn't I shocked when I BOOKED SO MANY---making the best of it!!

Thanks Morfia, thought maybe I was 'dreaming and wishing' when I couldn't find anything on it.

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Morfia, thought maybe I was 'dreaming and wishing' when I couldn't find anything on it.

We all were--Jeanine Davis announced it---We were very excited!!

chefmeg said:
Morfia~are you showing the "prep" part that goes into the freezer bags and then just telling the guests about the dinner you would make from this?
Sounds GREAT!

My 1st run I had 2 grill pans going--The chicken must be cooled completely-to place in the freezer--So all the chopping and prep will be in an interactive-demo-

We can work on this this week!!

My goals:
- 8 cooking shows OR $4000 in sales
- Add 1 new team member (my goal is 2 per month and I submitted an agreement very very early this morning!)
- Qualify 4 consultants
- Earn the trip for 1 to Aruba (only 6000 points away)

wowo--Trip for ONE? THANKS for sharing your goals!!

morfia said:
wowo--Trip for ONE

I think it's different for Canadian consultants... they can earn trips for 1 and trips for 2. I believe...

When I first started PC, the lowest level was a trip for 1 to the Level 2 destination trip for 2.

Wow! So how many points is it for a trip for 2 to Aruba?

Yes, it's a Trip for 1 for 50,000 points and a Trip for 2 for 74,000. :D My goal is to earn the trip for 2 but I'm only 6000 points from the trip for 1!eta: Although I heard a rumour we are going to a similar system as you have in the US...so if someone could explain that to me, that would be awesome.

“Power Cooking”
Chicken or Shrimp-

Cooking multiple meals at once saves time, money and energy. You’ll make fewer trips to the grocery
store, with fewer impulse purchases. Even a “quick trip” for an extra ingredient or two is time-consuming, especially with children in tow. Power Cooking combines the time-consuming tasks of planning your meals, buying groceries, and slicing and dicing. After Power Cooking, you will save money by reaching into your freezer for your family’s meal rather than reaching for the telephone for take-out. Eating out is expensive; it costs a family of four at a full-service restaurant at least $50 for one meal!
Eating at home with your family is priceless!

Imagine the savings and quality family time at YOUR dinner table.
The Pampered Chef philosophy is about bringing families back to the dinner table at home to reconnect and share ideas, with one of the best family traditions of all: a healthy, home-cooked meal.

My goal is to help you get in and out of the kitchen as quickly as possible every night so that you may rejoin the family and eliminate the time-consuming, daily chore of cooking and cleaning the kitchen. The “Chef” of the family deserves fun, high-quality cooking tools to make meal preparation enjoyable and timely.

Cooking can be FUN with the right tools!

Helpful hints to prepare for “Power Cooking”

Clean out your freezer and refrigerator the day before shopping.
Plan to use containers best designed for the freezer, or purchase freezer-quality storage bags. Purchase a new, black permanent marker for labeling the bags or containers.
Find a comfy spot and make your shopping list in pencil. Go through the recipes and list the ingredients. This list will be your Master List. Alter the quantity of items on your list as you reread each recipe so that you do not over-purchase. Then go through your freezer, fridge, and pantry and mark off items that you find. One goal of Power Cooking is to SAVE MONEY!
Keep a copy of your list so that you do not have to recreate your list in the future. You may want to type the Master List and save it on your computer.
Shop the day before you plan to cook so that you have the energy to have fun in the kitchen!
The night before your Power Cooking day, clear off your countertops; you will need the space. Disinfect your countertops, gather all your ingredients and group them by recipe. Make sure your kitchen towels and dishcloths are clean. Unload your dishwasher and empty your garbage cans, including your recyclables garbage can. In the morning, you will be ready to roll.

Helpful hints for shopping:
Shop at your “bulk” store first and purchase in large quantities. Then shop at your regular grocery store and buy store-brand items.
Shop the inner aisles first, then produce, bakery and frozen foods last.
Watch the “sell by” dates on your meat. Always dig to the bottom of the stack for the freshest meat.
Helpful hints for Power Cooking Day:
Begin by labeling your freezer bags or freezer-safe containers using a permanent marker. Write the name of the recipe and date it was prepared for the freezer. Also note anything that needs to be added from the pantry, fridge, etc.
Determine the assembly times of your meals. Start with the longest assembly recipes first so that by the time you finish your last “quick” one, the first one will be complete. Record the start and finish times of foods that are cooking at the same time.
Fill the sink with hot, soapy water. Wash the dishes as you go. When you are completely finished using a tool, place it in the dishwasher for less cleanup later.
Chop and grate all fresh foods at once and place in bowls on your countertop. “Scoop” required amounts when assembling your meals. One small onion equals one cup.
Cool your cooked ingredients in an area away from your prep area so that you can continue your recipes without feeling short on space. Pour cooled ingredients into freezer bags or containers that are appropriate for quantity to avoid freezer burn. Squeeze out air of filled freezer bags.
As you complete the cooking or freezing part of a recipe and still have items that need to be added on the day you serve the meal, write an “X” on the label and explain to your family that the item is off-limits.
Pull tomorrow night’s dinner out of the freezer before bedtime.
After cleaning up, order in or go out to dinner and reward yourself for a good day’s work! “CHOCOLATE”

BEST VALUE: ORDER THE STARTER KIT FOR $155 AND RECEIVE OVER $500 IN PRODUCTS & MATERIALS
Kit includes products, software, training material, and paperwork A direct link to me!! :)
To try The Pampered Chef® business.*
Hold 4 Shows, then decide if the apron fits and
The Pampered Chef® business is right for you!

“Power Cooking” Recipes

Mexican Chicken
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
2-3 cloves garlic *
1 jar (16 oz.) mild or medium salsa
1 can (2 oz.) sliced black olives
sliced Monterey Jack cheese

Place chicken into freezer bag and store in freezer while prepping other ingredients.* Chop onion using Food Chopper.* Press garlic using Garlic Press.* Open salsa using Jar Opener.* Open can of olives using Smooth-Edge Can Opener and drain using Can Strainer.* Add ingredients to freezer bag, except cheese. Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze.* Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours.* Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker.* Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins).* Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese onto chicken and bake 10 minutes.* Serve with corn bread, along with rice and steamed vegetables cooked in Rice Cooker. *

Caesar Chicken
Ken’s Steakhouse Creamy Caesar salad dressing
2-3 cloves garlic
Parmesan cheese

Place chicken into freezer bag and press garlic into bag using Garlic Press.* Add ½ bottle of dressing to freezer bag.* Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze.* Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours.* Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker. **Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins).* Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese and set aside.* 
SERVING OPTION #1:* Caesar Salad – Toss lettuce, grated cheese, croutons and ½ bottle dressing in Classic Batter Bowl with lid attached.* Place warm, sliced chicken over salad.* Prepare Pull-Apart Bread using 8” Saute Pan and serve with salad.* SERVING OPTION #2: Place sliced chicken over pasta or rice cooked in Rice Cooker and top with grated cheese.* Serve with mixed greens salad.

BBQ Chicken (adapted from The Pampered Chef® Busy Mom’s Cookbook)
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 c. mild salsa
1 c. ketchup
1 T. Worcestershire sauce

Place chicken into freezer bag and store in freezer while prepping other ingredients.* Open salsa using Jar Opener.* Measure brown sugar, salsa and ketchup in Measure-All Cup.* Measure Worcestershire sauce using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Add all ingredients to freezer bag.* Coat chicken well, squeeze air out of bag and freeze.* Chicken will marinate as it defrosts in refrigerator for 24 hours.* Remove chicken and sauce from bag and place in Stoneware Rectangular Baker.* Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes for tenderloins).* Serve with carrot and celery sticks and Cornbread Twists, baked on
a Large Round or Rectangle Stone.
Lemon Greek Chicken
2-3 lbs. fresh or frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
2 lemons
3 cloves garlic
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” strips
1 red onion, cut into 1” wedges
1/4 c. olive oil
2 t. dried oregano leaves
3/4 t. salt
1/2 t. pepper
8 petite red potatoes (about 12 oz.)

The Pampered Chef® Opportunity

Which apron fits you?
Become a Short-term, Part-time, or Career Consultant!* Join our team!

Initial investment of only $155.* Receive over $500 in products, software, training materials, and paperwork.* Earn back your initial investment in only 4 Shows or less.
Excellent earnings and flexible hours.* Sales commission is 20-25% to start.* That’s** $20-$25 per hour.* You decide when to work.* Better yet, you decide when not to work!
You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.* Extensive training by Top Sales Directors.* Attend conferences, live Cooking Shows, monthly sales meetings, plus DVDs, CDs, and cassette tapes available.* Your Director is just a telephone call or e-mail away!
Earn FREE products & supplies fast, just for reaching minimal sales goals during your first 3 months, in addition to earning commission!
Earn NEW seasonal products, four times per year, FREE!
No inventory.** No deliveries.** No sales territories.* Quality, guaranteed products.
Growth potential without high sales quotas.* Enjoy cash bonuses, gifts, and trips.
Unlimited market.* Women of all ages love us, men love us, and so do children!************* Everyone has to eat!* Build your business wherever you choose, and relocate easily!
Inexpensive paperwork and no advertising costs.* *
Easy recipes provided by our test kitchens.
The Pampered Chef® Personal Web site available to assist out-of-town family, friends, and clients with on-line shopping, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Fabulous incentive vacations and gift certificates, achievable by everyone, just by holding at least 4 Shows per month!* Europe, Disney, Alaska, Caribbean, The Bahamas…** Mexico, France! FREE is the best way to travel!

I welcome your inquiry! *I look forward to working with you!!

anyone else have GOALS?

My goal in September is to get to $1500 in sales and inspire my team to make the rest. My August recruit just qualified and got her $1000 in on Friday (Morfia - Danielle helped her with submission issues because I couldn't that day! She is my star!)! So that's over $800 for this month already! WOO HOO!

I had knee surgery on September 2 so my personal business is on the back burner. I have 3 cooking shows and a catalog show and 2 small fairs on the books. I had 8 Sept. shows scheduled in August but lost the rest of them within a week for various reasons - before I knew about the surgery.

I will be making calls this week to work on the end of the month and the next few months to make up for not being in front of people.

I need to do at least $1250 this month to keep my HO leads since I tanked in personal sales in August. Just signed a new consultant yesterday.

How are your call going??? Beth-????HOL---Colleen Your next lead will be a recruit!!

morfia said:
How are your call going??? Beth-????

HOL---Colleen Your next lead will be a recruit!!

They're not - yet. My husband left early this morning for a week in Las Vegas (business trip) and this weekend he was so busy keeping up with "my" work, packing himself and making sure I have food, etc in the house that my calls just didn't happen. Today I have a show! I am not ready to be out and about but a friend is driving and carrying for me and the host is fully aware (she's a many time host - I called her to possibly reschedule and she was excited that we have new people coming so I didn't have the heart to even ask for a new date). It'll be okay and I sure need the show. But I'm exhausted from getting ready and thinking about being "on" for the show. Going to take a nap in a few minutes...

I will be making calls Tues-Fri. Thanks for keeping me (us) accountable!!

My life's been a little up in the air lately, but I had a great coaching call today with my sales director at HO and spent the rest of the day with a friend who is a professional business coach and motivational speaker. Here are my September goals:

8 cooking shows (I had more scheduled, but they transferred to new consultants)
4 catalog shows
1 fundraiser
minimum $5000 in Sales
2 new recruits
1 new consultant qualification

Schedule a minimum of 4 October cooking shows (both in Florida and along the drive down)
Schedule a minimum of 8 catalog shows (Sep or Oct) for October submission (so I can ensure decent sales the first month of my move)

:)

morfia said:
I need accountability-so this month I am doing:]

8 Power Cooking Chicken OR Shrimp Party's
1 Happy Hour Party-
SALES WILL BE 8,000
RECRUIT-AT LEAST 1-

BY Dec---2008 needs
sales or points total need to be 12,000 month-

now at 53,000

LEVEL 3 FOR ME!!

this month was $5300.00
9 party's
6 cooking and 3 catty's

need 3 recruits---want 4

legacypc46 said:
Here are my September goals:

8 cooking shows (I had more scheduled, but they transferred to new consultants)
4 catalog shows
1 fundraiser
minimum $5000 in Sales
2 new recruits
1 new consultant qualification

Schedule a minimum of 4 October cooking shows (both in Florida and along the drive down)
Schedule a minimum of 8 catalog shows (Sep or Oct) for October submission (so I can ensure decent sales the first month of my move)

:)

Thanks for the accountability. Here's how I did:

10 cooking shows (2 were August holdovers)
2 catalog shows
0 fundraisers
2 new recruits
1 new consultant qualified

Total sales were $7270. (Added two hosts to my $1K club.)

As for October, I am going in cold. I have one cooking show w/a SIL. I simply did not get on the phone to generate the catalog shows. (It may cost me, but I put my focus on the 4 gals I have in their first 30 days.)

My big October push is tomorrow. I have a business expo with a projected draw of 3000. The local paper goofed and left my ad out of Sunday's special Expo insert. So they are now going to run it tomorrow, next Sunday, and at least one additional day. That is sweet! I spent yesterday unpacking my PC boxes and designing my display...I get an 8 foot table!

This is a great idea Morfia. Knowing I was going to have to post my results, made me really think thru my actions. I try to be intentional in my business and this helped me stay focus despite the move. You rock Jersey Girl!

Here's how I did:
6 Shows
4 shows and a catalog not closed :( (approx 2500 in sales currently)
Fundraiser up in the air
4 new recruits
1 qualified
Personal sales $3883
Team sales $1227

Not exactlty what I expected going into the month. Had shows move into October and I just let life get in my way.
Thanks for the accountablility

Holy smokes! Four new team members this month?! Sounds like you did fabulous!

Thanks Leggy. I was very happy about the recruits but I was so expecting a slammin' sales month.
I LOVE recruiting, I really hink that is my passion ans my focus and I know I NEED the sales to get to Mexico.
I appreciate the WAHOO though :)

You totally deserve the WAHOO! Were some of the sales you had been anticipating from shows that ended up going to your recruits? Since you are rocking in the recruiting department (and your passion for it shows!), you can build your Mexico points that way. :)

1. What is "Cooking Up Fun" and why is it important?

"Cooking Up Fun" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales and recruit new team members. It is important because it provides a structured plan for achieving sales goals and building a successful team.

2. How many parties do I need to host and what type of parties are included in the program?

You are required to host 8 power parties and 4 recruit-needed parties. The parties can include a happy hour party, catalog parties, and cooking chicken or shrimp parties.

3. What is the goal for sales and recruits in the program?

The goal for sales is $8,000 and the goal for recruits is at least 1 by December 2008. However, it is recommended to aim for 4 recruits in order to qualify for a trip. The total sales or points needed for the month is 12,000, with a current progress of 53,000.

4. How can I track my progress in the program?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of your sales and recruits, as well as attending team meetings and trainings. The Pampered Chef website also has a dashboard where you can view your progress and goals.

5. When does the program end and what happens after reaching the goals?

The program ends in December 2008. After reaching the goals, you will be eligible for rewards such as a trip and recognition within the company. You can also continue to use the skills and strategies learned in the program to further grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefkathy