• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

pamperedlinda said:
Congrats Becky & Cheryl! Adios and Bon Voyage.....(I think that's right)

Thank you!! And, yes, you're right!:D

CONGRATS to you all :)

Thank you!
I am very impatiently waiting for my tracker to update :)

Koolotus said:
Thank you!
I am very impatiently waiting for my tracker to update :)

It takes forever, doesn't it? Mine is currently showing 72,197...can't wait for it to show the 74,197!

Yes I wish the trackers would be more updated. My consultant # 4 that needed to qaulify for me to earn Miami just submitted show #4. Then it went on hold for declined card. I really think it is all trying to haunt me. She resolved it,so I hope tomorrow it all updates and finally I will see Level 2 highlighted in the trip and know that I'm finally officially going to Miami Beach.

I am getting impatient with the tracker too! Update already! Geez...you'd think it was a busy time of year for HO or something....oh wait. LOL.

I DID IT!!! I'm SOOOO excited! Miami Beach here I come :) :) Just submitted the show that put me over the top. I can't wait for my box to change colors to know it's official!!! Thanks for all of the encouragement and support!!!

I'm doing the happy dance for you Jennifer!! Congratulations!!

yay Jennifer!!! See you on the beach!

way to go, Jennifer!!! :party:

AWESOME Jennifer!!!! I so wish it had worked out for me to be there with you, BUT we will see each other in January and get ourselves ready for this Disney trip!!!!

BOX is LIT!
It is official!
Hooray, Mexico :)

My box is lit!!! I am going to MIAMI!!!

Yeah!!! Yeah!!! YEAH!!! Way to go Ellen!! I'm so proud of you!! Look at God!

congrats Ellen!!

I really think this is trying to haunt me.
I needed my 4th recruit to qaulify to get Miami Beach.
She submitted show #4 on Monday and then it was on hold. It is now off hold and she says it even shipped. The IPT shows that she has a 4th in, doesn't reflect in her sales still. Then I get the email that shows she qaulified and STILL my IPT and trip tracker won't update that I earned the trip and that she is qualified.
It is driving me nuts. I just want to see that it is highlighted and she shows qualified.

chefkugler said:
I really think this is trying to haunt me.
I needed my 4th recruit to qaulify to get Miami Beach.
She submitted show #4 on Monday and then it was on hold. It is now off hold and she says it even shipped. The IPT shows that she has a 4th in, doesn't reflect in her sales still. Then I get the email that shows she qaulified and STILL my IPT and trip tracker won't update that I earned the trip and that she is qualified.
It is driving me nuts. I just want to see that it is highlighted and she shows qualified.

Ugh this is what I was going through. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 while on your tracker. That way if they just updated it, your cookies update and show the changes. I have to do that at work all the time because the cookies save my tracker from a week ago and don't show me any updates!

well I'm down to needing $830 for Mexico, sending out an email today to my customer base, I never get much when I send out to them, so we'll see what happens....

Awesome job everyone for making it!!

ChefLoriG said:
well I'm down to needing $830 for Mexico, sending out an email today to my customer base, I never get much when I send out to them, so we'll see what happens....

Best of luck with your email. You sure someone doesn't need cookware?? :D

I checked again today and my trackers are still not updated. Is anyone else having this problem?

You can do it LORI!!!

Melissa, mine took 2 days to highlight. Freaked me out. Same with Becky.

Well, I have officially earned Miami.
I have well more than enough points for Mexico/Paris but not the recruits.
I am truly happy with Miami, though. I hate being far away from my children and Miami is only an hour away -- which also means I get the travel credit!

I can't wait to meet you in person Carolyn! I feel like I've known you for years :D

I'm taking the travel credit too! I've got tons of family and friends all over the state so we are making a full week out of it - and it's DS's spring break so I won't have to pull him out of school.

Whew! First time I've had internet access in a week (my computer screen hasn't been working...I think Santa is bringing me a new laptop).

Anyhoo, Miami is official. :) Congrats to everyone who has earned their trip and 'go,go,go" to those who are almost there (ahem, Lori, that includes you, compadre)!

Becky, if you want to chat about Paris at all let me know. While living in Germany, France was a favorite destination. Would love to share some special destinations if you want them. :)

Can't wait to meet you Carolyn...and I love the trip credit too!

Linda, we are going to take the travel credit as well. My MIL is about 2 hours north of Miami, so our first stop will be there. We're taking DS along, but he is staying at Grandma's while we party in Miami. :)Then we'll stay at MIL's for a day or two to see all the family before we head back home. We're all excited. I'll be glad to finally meet you Carolyn!

Anyone know how much parking will cost at the Fountainbleu? I'm almost afraid to ask....

Koolotus said:
You can do it LORI!!!

Melissa, mine took 2 days to highlight. Freaked me out. Same with Becky.

Ok so this morning my IPT tracker shows that I signed and qualified 4 this year. Her tracker shows she qualified. Now for the TRIP tracker to highlight. It is going on a week already. I know I earned Miami, but want to see it highlighted and will feel better and official.:blushing:

ChefLoriG said:

You can do it!!

DebbieJ said:
Linda, we are going to take the travel credit as well. My MIL is about 2 hours north of Miami, so our first stop will be there. We're taking DS along, but he is staying at Grandma's while we party in Miami. :)

Then we'll stay at MIL's for a day or two to see all the family before we head back home. We're all excited.

I'll be glad to finally meet you Carolyn!

Maybe we can meet up in Vero again to have lunch???

pampmomof3 said:

If you have room for one more at lunch, let me know. Vero used to be a stompin' ground for me! Would love to meet you!

Oh, I love the outlet mall in Vero....can I come too?!

Actually, I don't think I'll be able to make it, I need to spend a day or so with my dad in West Palm Beach. Ya'll can pretend I'm there though :)

legacypc46 said:
If you have room for one more at lunch, let me know. Vero used to be a stompin' ground for me! Would love to meet you!

Of course!! That's only an half hour for me!!

pampmomof3 said:

Yes, we should totally do that!!!!!

No real plans yet on dates/times, just ideas. But we will definitely make it happen, girl!

pampmomof3 said:
Of course!! That's only an half hour for me!!

Of course you can join us Kris! Just beware we'll have children with us! :p

Children are okay...especially if there's an outlet mall I can go to afterwards!

legacypc46 said:
Children are okay...especially if there's an outlet mall I can go to afterwards!

okay - you are tempting me now! I have a child (fairly well behaved!).....and I love the Ann Taylor store in the Vero Outlet Mall and there's a really cool beach-wear store - on the beach of course!......where's lunch? I might have to go to WPB via Vero.....just a teeny-tiny bit out of my way....LOL!

Okay, count me in! Please send details as we get closer because lately my memory span has been about 5 seconds!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, count me in! Please send details as we get closer because lately my memory span has been about 5 seconds!

are you pregnant?

Shut your mouth!!!

There is no chance...I repeat, NO CHANCE of that!

After baby #4 I got fixed, before baby #4 (about 2 months before) my husband got fixed. God would have to be just plain mean. And I know He's not!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, we should totally do that!!!!!
No real plans yet on dates/times, just ideas. But we will definitely make it happen, girl!
Awesome! I can't wait to do it!!

legacypc46 said:
Outlet and Regular Kris!! It'll be like I get to go on a mini trip!

pamperedlinda said:
okay - you are tempting me now! I have a child (fairly well behaved!).....and I love the Ann Taylor store in the Vero Outlet Mall and there's a really cool beach-wear store - on the beach of course!......where's lunch? I might have to go to WPB via Vero.....just a teeny-tiny bit out of my way....LOL!
Hey Linda, they now have a children's place outlet that I LOVE!!

Chef Kearns said:
Shut your mouth!!!

There is no chance...I repeat, NO CHANCE of that!

After baby #4 I got fixed, before baby #4 (about 2 months before) my husband got fixed. God would have to be just plain mean. And I know He's not!

Okay, you sound like me!! I have 3 and got fixed 12 hours after I had my daughter! I told the dr to remove them and stomp, burn cut anything no more babies for me. I don't know how the duggars do it! Good for them though!

I can't wait to finally get to hang out with am my ladies!! Yes, Linda, it feels like we've known each other for YEARS! I can't wait to sit by the pool sipping Pina Colada's with ya'll!

Tracker finally Highlighted this morning. Miami Beach here I come!!!!

chefkugler said:
Tracker finally Highlighted this morning. Miami Beach here I come!!!!

I will try to post pics of the FountaiNBLUE-- I AM HERE-----YOU WILL LOVVVVVE IT!

morfia said:
I will try to post pics of the FountaiNBLUE-- I AM HERE-----YOU WILL LOVVVVVE IT!

Ahhh I can't wait!!:)

morfia said:

What else is there to do that's fun? I will be in Miami for one night on Saturday where is the one place you HAVE to eat while there?

I think I'm ready to give up on the trip. I need about 10,000 points and can't get ahold of the three new consultants I have (who have passed their 30 days) to see if they will qualify. I can't sell that much in 10 days (please don't encourage me, I don't want to stress about it) but I'm still working on getting sales as if they were going to qualify. We'll see.

update... well down to needing $362, didn't get many that responded to my email, but those that did respond all placed orders over $100 each, so it's like the saying goes, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, I can finally see Mexico, weeee! Seeing a bunch of family over the next couple of days, certainly they must need some Pampered Chef!!

Did your email tell them how far away you were? Are there any good customers you have or past hosts that you could call after Christmas?

Yeah, when I emailed I said I was about 800 away, and told them that even small orders would make a difference. I offered free shipping. I told them they had till Saturday, so... keeping my fingers crossed =)

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies