• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theTooth Fairy Came Last Night!

In summary, my 5 year old daughter lost her first tooth yesterday, and she was so excited. She has been talking about what she wants to spend her money on for months, and she decided that she wanted to buy things for her friends and her brother (whose birthday is on Valentine's day). She gave her brother the money and said that she wanted to keep the rest for herself. This is such a sweet thing for her to do, and I am so proud of her.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
My DD lost her first tooth yesterday, after over a month of it being wobbly. She was so excited! She has been so cute, she has been talking for ages about what she wants to spend her money on. But get this, she has been going on about using the money to buy things for her friends and her brother (his birthday is on valentine's day). She has even been asking me, "Mom, what things do you want that you don't have the money to buy, that aren't too big?", because I remind them at the store that we can't just buy the things we want, or we might not have enough money to buy the things we need like food and clothes. She is only just turned 5, and I am so proud of her. I was feeling bad that she wouldn't have enough money to buy anybody anything, so we gave her a bit more this time, with a note from the TF saying that she was getting extra because a first tooth is special, and because the TF had heard that she wanted to buy things for other people, which is very kind. I don't want her to get used to it (LOL!) - she has another wobbly tooth, and we'd been planning on doing maybe a couple of quarters...

Anyway, this morning, she showed us and Luke the note, and the money, and then just after breakfast she took the money and gave it to Luke, and said, here, you can have it!!! I told her that that was very generous, but that she should keep it, so we can go to the store and use it to buy things for other people. She can put some in the offering at church too.

I just thought that she was so cute and generous, she is such a giver, always wants to give people things, and I'm very proud of her. And I couldn't resist showing off her new smile (please excuse the crazy hat hair!). And one of Chloe, who was being a huge goof ball yesterday, looking so cute too, the first time I've given her pigtails.

Attachments

• AbbieFirstToothGone!.jpg
    AbbieFirstToothGone!.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 321
  • ChloePigTails1.jpg
    ChloePigTails1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 243
What a sweetie! She's obviously being raised right. :)

love the pig tails!

they are beyong adorbale. and what a great girl Abbie seems to be. Moments like these are the times that make a parent proud.

Too cute!!! :)

Adorable! Sounds like you guys are giving them the proper values!

So how much does the TF bring these days??? My kids got $1.00 for each tooth.. 20yrs and 15 yrs old now.....

Your children are beautiful....inside and out!:love:

What is "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!"?

"The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!" is a fun and interactive Pampered Chef product that helps parents make losing a tooth even more exciting for their children. It includes everything you need to create a special Tooth Fairy visit, including a tooth pillow, tooth charm, and tooth fairy dust.

How do I use "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!"?

Simply follow the instructions included in the product. First, have your child place their tooth in the tooth pillow and hang it on their doorknob. Then, sprinkle some tooth fairy dust around the pillow to create a magical trail. In the morning, the tooth will be replaced with a special tooth charm as a token from the tooth fairy.

What age is "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!" suitable for?

This product is suitable for children of all ages who have lost a tooth. It can make the experience more exciting for younger children who may be nervous about losing their teeth, and can also be a fun tradition for older children to look forward to.

Can I reuse "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!"?

Yes, absolutely! The tooth pillow and tooth charm are made of high-quality materials that can be reused for multiple Tooth Fairy visits. Simply replace the tooth fairy dust as needed.

Is "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!" available in different designs?

Currently, "The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night!" is available in one design, featuring a whimsical tooth fairy and tooth design. However, we are always looking for new and creative ideas, so keep an eye out for potential new designs in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies