• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!

Emily is 6 and in Kindergarten this year. Most of her little friends have lost a tooth or more. She still had her mouth full of teeth until one started to wiggle. That's when the tooth fairy was called in. She had a visit from the tooth fairy last night and she showed off her new tooth. Emily looks so cute now with her missing tooth. We all want to give her a big congratulations!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My oldest DD, Emily, turned 6 in January. She's in Kindergarten this year & most of her little friends have lost a tooth or more. She still had her mouth full of teeth until one started to wiggle.

Last night it fell out on it's own at tumbling. She was so excited that she had to come to the show I was at (my recruit's first) to show me! How cute is that?!?! A blessing in disguise is that it fell out at tumbling. Her step-sister (her dad's SD) was there to witness the whole thing. There's no way that they can say I rigged it so it would fall out on my night! (How sad is it that that's a concern, just how her dad is).

She looks so cute now with her missing tooth.

Give her a little congrats for me! I'll have her read this post later to see ya'll thinking about her!

Aww...how fun! DD (almost 7) is still waiting for her first "official" tooth on its own to fall out. She had the first 4 pulled because the adult teeth were already in behind them. The top center two were pulled by Mom and Dad for the same reason. We are waiting for one to finally work on its own! (She has 2 wiggly though!)

YEAH!! I recently had a visit from the tooth fairy in my house. On the flip side my DD is 4y11mos and had one fall out. It's so early to me, I teach first grade and many of my students lost their first just this year.

Yeah for Emily!

HOw exciting!!! My son is 6 (and in kindergarten) and he's already lost 5 teeth! Another one is loose. It's pretty exciting!!

Thanks everyone!

Wow, Becky - that's a lot of missing teeth!

By the way, what do ya'll do with them? :confused:

crystalscookingnow said:
Thanks everyone!

Wow, Becky - that's a lot of missing teeth!

By the way, what do ya'll do with them? :confused:

I rinse them and put them in little tiny, tiny ziplocs and in a little box we had gotten from Pier One kids.

It says, "My smile has a gap where a tooth used to be, now it is in the box for the fairy to see."

My 5 yr old niece (the one I babysat for the first 3 years) came running into the kitchen on Easter screaming "Mommmmm, my tooth is moving". She was so scared as she thought she had done something wrong. When she saw how excited we all were for her, she got happy. About 2 weeks later I get a text message that had a photo attached to it. Here's the photo:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/Debala715/CC/0405080725a.jpg
The note on the text said "Maddie's first tooth and the one next to it is also loose".

How cute! My DS is 6 and he hasn't lost any teeth yet....I'm kinda dreading that day too as I usually faint at the site of blood (I've already told all my neighbors that I AM NOT the neighbor to call if someone is hurt! I will drive you to the hospital, but I just won't be able to look at you! LOL)

Too funny, Linda! That's a gene that runs in our family. We're either nurses/emts or fainters!

Since the tooth was loose enough, there wasn't any blood at all!

crystalscookingnow said:
Too funny, Linda! That's a gene that runs in our family. We're either nurses/emts or fainters!

Since the tooth was loose enough, there wasn't any blood at all!
I could handle that then.

Hooray for Emily :) I can well relate to the excitement of losing the first tooth as my twins were among the last in their class (6 yr, 11 mos) to loose their first teeth!!

Related to aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!

What is "aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!"?

"aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!" is a set of kitchen tools and accessories specifically designed for young children to use in the kitchen. It includes items such as a kid-sized apron, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and spatulas.

At what age is "aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!" appropriate for?

This set is recommended for children ages 3 and up. It is designed to be safe and easy for young children to use, while also promoting independence and learning in the kitchen.

Is "aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!" only for girls?

No, this set is designed for both boys and girls. The name simply reflects its focus on empowering young girls in the kitchen.

Can "aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!" be used for real cooking?

Yes, this set is made with durable and high-quality materials, making it suitable for real cooking activities. However, adult supervision is always recommended when children are using kitchen tools.

Are the items in "aBig Milesone for a Little Girl!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in this set are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • jst4467
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
  • janetupnorth