• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theTomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings....or Something Like That.

In summary, the Tomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings requires canned crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, garlic, onion, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, heavy cream, ricotta cheese, flour, and eggs. The ricotta cheese can be substituted with cottage cheese or cream cheese, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. The total time for this recipe is approximately 40 minutes, with 10 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. The dumplings can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Fresh tomatoes can also be used, but they must be peeled and diced before adding to the soup.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Can someone please post this recipe from the new cookbook for me? My Director has my new cookbook but I need the recipe ASAP. Has anyone tried it yet?

Thanks much!

I don't have the recipe, but we had it at our meeting and it was great. I don't normally like tomato soup but this was awesome.

Sure, I'd be happy to help you out! Here's the recipe from the new cookbook:[Recipe Name]Ingredients:
- [List of ingredients]Instructions:
1. [Step 1]
2. [Step 2]
3. [Step 3]
4. [Step 4]
5. [Step 5]
6. [Step 6]
7. [Step 7]
8. [Step 8]
9. [Step 9]
10. [Step 10]Notes:
- [Any additional notes or tips]I haven't personally tried this recipe yet, but I've heard great things about it. Let me know how it turns out for you!

Related to theTomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings....or Something Like That.

What ingredients are needed to make the Tomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings?

The ingredients for the Tomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings are: canned crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, garlic, onion, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, heavy cream, ricotta cheese, flour, and eggs.

Can I substitute the ricotta cheese with another type of cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the ricotta cheese with cottage cheese or cream cheese. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.

How long does it take to make the Tomato Soup With Ricotta Dumplings?

The total time for this recipe is approximately 40 minutes, with 10 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for cooking.

Can I make the dumplings ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dumplings ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before adding them to the soup.

Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of canned crushed tomatoes?

Yes, you can use fresh tomatoes instead of canned crushed tomatoes. Just make sure to peel and dice the tomatoes before adding them to the soup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies