• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!

In summary, Becky's 10,000th post has earned her a rainbow star and a secret handshake from me. She's also proud of her stripper star and plans to get to rainbow some day.
Congratulations Becky!!

Hey Becky, glad you're "one of us".I'll teach you the secret handshake later. ;)

WOW! You go! That clubhouse is going to have to have an addition put on with 4 of you in there now (right?). That would be one interesting club meeting to observe! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
WOW! You go! That clubhouse is going to have to have an addition put on with 4 of you in there now (right?). That would be one interesting club meeting to observe! ;)

You'd have to observe, you wouldn't get a word in edge-wise. ;)

janetupnorth said:
You'd have to observe, you wouldn't get a word in edge-wise. ;)

LOL - that is really freaky...because I was just going to post almost the exact same words!

OMG - that is funny!! Esp. if you know me - most people can't get a word in edgewise around ME!! :D

Loved "The Rainbow Connection" :love:

Congrats Becky :)!

I LOVE Kermit thee Frog!

I'll be cheering when I finally get to 500 posts!!

Yay Becky! Thanks for making me smile!

I have a LOOOONGGG way to go here! I just love that song. I tear up everytime I here it and was happily singing the song loudly! Luckily no one else is around to think I'm crazy. (They already know it w/o me showing it!) LOL!

Wow- Becky! way to go! Somewhere over the rainbow is my rainbow star! :)

Well this in only #4500 for me. Congrats on your pretty rainbow star! lol

Christ Follower said:
Well this in only #4500 for me. Congrats on your pretty rainbow star! lol

Ooo but you have a pretty pink star! :)

Becky - you're so funny! :D

Congrats Becky!!! Way to go!!

Congrats Becky! BTW - I love the Muppet Movie and that song! Drives my kids nuts when I put it in the dvd!! ( mostly because they are "too cool" for it now!! lol)

mistick_bananaparty.gif

Yeah Becky!!

Wahoo Becky!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/Famous_Last_Words2011/682fdd1e.gif

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - that is really freaky...because I was just going to post almost the exact same words!

We really need to stop being surprised by that...

We're really probably the only two surprised and everyone else is going duh you always post things similar in situations like this...

By the way, I still have the vinyl record of the Muppet Movie with that song on it. :sing:

Wow, Becky, you've been chatting! Nice star:cool:

Congratulations, Becky!

Congrats Becky!

I am proud of my stripper star...I'll get to rainbow some day! LOL!!

Hey Becky! Way to go!

(Posting partly to see how far behind you I am. :blushing:)

ETA: WOW I have a long way to go...

Related to theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!

What is "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!"?

"theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" is a new cookware set designed specifically for couples and individuals who love cooking and dreaming up new recipes. It includes high-quality pots, pans, and utensils that are perfect for everyday use.

What makes "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" different from other cookware sets?

Unlike other cookware sets on the market, "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" is designed with the needs of couples and individuals in mind. The set includes smaller sized pots and pans, perfect for cooking smaller portions. It also has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any kitchen.

Can "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a versatile choice for any home cook.

Is "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the components of "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" are dishwasher safe. This makes clean up a breeze and allows you to spend more time enjoying your delicious meals with your loved ones.

Are there any special features included in "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" set?

Yes, "theLovers, the Dreamers, and Me!" set includes a unique non-stick coating that ensures your food won't stick to the pots and pans. It also has heat-resistant handles for safe and comfortable handling while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• plannerose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
plannerose
  • chefruthie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies