• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with 12 Nonstick Skillet - Any Recommendations?

If it's not causing any problems and it's not a newer piece, I'd say to keep it. If it is newer, I would send it back and get a warranty replacement.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I have been frying in my nonstick skillet some last night and today and noticed that there was a slight discoloration in the center of the pan. Kind of rainbowish if you can understand that without seeing it. But it's not like a rainbow. Not sure how to describe it. It's bugging me though. Should I see about getting it replaced? Have any of you guys had that happen? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Last edited:
I would get it replaced. That is what the lifetime warranty is for. And you don't want to either show that at a Show or have someone see it in your home.

Which 12" skillet?The stainless will get a little "rainbowy" from the heat, but that will come off with the Stainless Cleaner.

I am assuming this is the stainless steel skillet. It is normal. If you have our cleaner it will get it all out and make it shiny new again. I take the cleaner and clean one piece of each hostess' stainless steel cookware and show them how our cleaner works.

sorry, nonstick. Forgot that part. Sorry about that. :)

Does anyone know about how much it is to ship one of them babies? I need to ship one back, but have been putting it off because I don't want to have sticker shock!

I just sent back the Exec. Grill Pan and it was a little over $6. I used my FedEx Card for the discount. I am in the Buffalo NY area.

I sent it back because it was getting difficult to clean)

jesusluvsu2005 said:
sorry, nonstick. Forgot that part. Sorry about that. :)

If it is non-stick and rainbowy, I'd send it back. If it was mine and even if there is no performance issue, I'd want a perfect one just for the fact that it has the warranty and I paid good money for it. Not every single piece can be perfect, but why not take advantage of the replacement that PC offers?

Send it back I say.

As far as cost. Will it fit in a flat rate box?

The one time I had a customer that needed to send one back, I complained enough when I called to make the adjustment that HO sent a label for it to be mailed it at their cost. I went on and on about it was expensive for them to pay, they had not had it but a few months.

Try cleaning it out with a little white vinegar. You might want to send an email to the test kitchen and see what they say. This is not the first time I've heard someone mention the rainbow.

Thanks guys! I ended up calling yesterday and they said it wasn't normal and to send it back. So off it will go. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I have this effect but on the bottom of all of my Executive Cookware pots and pans... is that normal?

I have this on two of my pieces of Executive cookware. Is this not okay? It seems to cook fine. I don't want to be without these pieces, esp the 12 inch skillet, since I take it to all of my shows.

Related to Trouble with 12 Nonstick Skillet - Any Recommendations?

What is the size of the "Problem With 12" Skillet"?

The "Problem With 12" Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches.

Can the "Problem With 12" Skillet" be used on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the "Problem With 12" Skillet" is compatible with induction cooktops.

Is the "Problem With 12" Skillet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Problem With 12" Skillet" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the "Problem With 12" Skillet"?

The "Problem With 12" Skillet" is made of heavy-duty aluminum for even heat distribution.

Does the "Problem With 12" Skillet" come with a lid?

No, the "Problem With 12" Skillet" does not come with a lid. However, a separately sold universal lid can be used with this skillet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • jesusluvsu2005