• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Returning a Skillet

In summary, the customer received a replacement skillet that had raised bumps on it. The customer then called the company and was told that they had to pay to ship the replacement back. The customer was then told that they should send a label for the replacement as well.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, my first executive 12" skillet had to be sent back after developing a rainbowish coloring to it. They sent me a label and I sent it back. I get the replacement but it has some raised bumps on it. Okay, so I call tonight but they say I have to pay to ship it back. I know that it's past the 30 days but this was a replacement and arrived defective. Am I wrong to think that they should send a label for it too?
God bless,
Amanda

Call HO and talk to a supervisor - maybe they can help -

Yeah, I would think that if the replacement was defective they should be responsible for the return. However, I am thinking like Dor said to talk to a supervisor b/c the person you talked to could have been going by the rules of the origional purchasing date b/c that is the date of the guarantee.

Wow, yes they should pay. You shouldn't have to pay to send a skillet back twice. You must have had a crazy rep.

Thanks guys. I called back and didn't even have to talk to a supervisor. She said that they would send fedex to pick it up. I feel like I'm being to picky about a couple of raised bumps. But I really am worried about them coming off. When I first got my kit, my saute pan that came with it had a few of those bumps and they sent me a new one. It was completely perfect. I feel that's the way the big one should be too. Hopefully the replacement will be okay. Thanks again!
God bless,
Amanda

Last edited:
jesusluvsu2005 said:
Okay, my first executive 12" skillet had to be sent back after developing a rainbowish coloring to it. They sent me a label and I sent it back. I get the replacement but it has some raised bumps on it. Okay, so I call tonight but they say I have to pay to ship it back. I know that it's past the 30 days but this was a replacement and arrived defective. Am I wrong to think that they should send a label for it too?
God bless,
Amanda

Was the rainbowish color on the bottom of the pan? If so, do you use gas? If so, the rainbowish color is normal and comes from the gas.

No, it was on the inside and I have electric.

Related to Question About Returning a Skillet

1. How long do I have to return a skillet?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products is within 1 year of purchase. If you have exceeded this time frame, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I return a skillet if it is used?

We accept returns on both used and unused skillets. However, please note that a used skillet may be subject to a restocking fee. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

3. Do I need the original packaging to return a skillet?

While it is preferred that the original packaging is used for returns, it is not required. As long as the skillet is properly packaged to avoid damage during transit, we will accept the return.

4. How do I initiate a return for a skillet?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team either by phone or email. They will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return shipping label if needed.

5. Can I exchange my skillet for a different one?

Yes, we offer exchanges for skillets as long as they are within the 1 year return window and in their original or unused condition. If the skillet you wish to exchange for is more expensive, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Braedensmom