• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theLittlest Things Make Me Happy...

In summary, "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." is a kitchen collection of tools and gadgets that aim to make cooking and baking more enjoyable. The collection includes various items such as spatulas, measuring cups, mixing bowls, and baking pans, all designed for both functionality and style. These products are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and are available for anyone to purchase through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant. Consultants also receive a discount on their purchases.
cat
Gold Member
Tonight I was getting ready to make some customer care calls (which I REALLY NEED TO DO) and the phone rang. It was a past hostess from last year and she was calling ME TO BOOK A SHOW! Yippee!! I've had 2 cancellations this month and am trying to close out 3 catalog shows, so this was a really nice surprise!! She even said, hmm...maybe we'll have to make this an annual tradition! :D :D

That is awesome!!! :D

YIPEE!! What a great thing happen.

That is awesome Cat!!!:D

Yeah Cat! What a very pleasant Surprise. Maybe you should call all your past hosts to see if they would like to do the same!:D

Great idea! You know, I have called/talked to most of them and a few have become repeat hosts, but there are some who haven't done a second show yet. Maybe I'll try again when the new year starts! For example, the last time my mom hosted a show was in 2004, when I first got started!

Gotta love that!

Definitely call! See if some of them would mind just doing a catalog show. Tell them your goal and see if they would mind helping you out.
Good Luck!;)

Related to theLittlest Things Make Me Happy...

What is "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..."?

"theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These items are perfect for any home cook or baker looking to elevate their kitchen experience.

What types of products are included in "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as spatulas, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, baking pans, and more. Each product is carefully designed with functionality and style in mind.

Are the products in "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can I purchase "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." products individually or only as a set?

You can purchase the products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of bundle options for your convenience.

Are these products only for Pampered Chef consultants or can anyone purchase them?

Anyone can purchase "theLittlest Things Make Me Happy..." products. They are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, consultants do receive a discount on their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • krzymomof4