• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Party with My Favorite Customer - Update on My Happy Dance!

The show sales were over $800 and she gave me some free grapeseed oil and dipping mix (she sells Wildtree products). I guess it wasn't as good as yours, but it's so nice to get sweet hosts!Does she have in sisters in my area :cool:The wonderful hosts more than make up for the weird hosts. One of the things I love about PC is the new friends I've made. Some hosts are just special.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Well, I had my show with my now favorite customer. All I can say is WOW! She was so super sweet. Did the show for me to say thank you for helping her out. I was kind of nervous about the turn out for this show like I said in the previous post "doing a happy dance". To start off, she made tons of extra food (all PC recipes by the way), bought each of her guests a note card and a really nice dish towel to thank them for being there. I was almost going to feel bad for her because I knew she only invited 15 people and only did that by phone. I thought she was going through an awful lot of trouble and I was afraid no one would be there to see how hard she had worked. Boy was I ever wrong. Out of the 15 calls she made, 6 days before mind you, 12 showed up!!! That is my highest attendance ever! Maybe invites are over rated LOL.
Anyway, her sales were over $300 and she has 1 booking from it. Everyone at the show said they thought twice about coming, but said to themselves, "if Carla is having a party, it must be something special"
To top the night off as I was leaving, she pulls me into the other room. Gives me a towel like the one she gave her guests, a nice card and a homemade necklace that she made for me! Not to mention she sent me home with ALL of the leftovers, even those that she made.
I am so sorry this is so long. I just thought she deserved her own post!
If only all hosts could be this sweet!

Wow--now those are the kind of customers everyone should have!!! That is great!!!

What a sweetheart.

What an awesome feeling! Congrats! Keep on doin what your doin!

Wow! Hosts like that are awesome!

I had a lady kind of like that! She had 20 people there. (That part wasn't so good because they talked over my demo the whole time! I thought I was a t.v. left on in the backround.) But the show sales were over $800 and she gave me some free grapeseed oil and dipping mix (she sells Wildtree products). I guess it wasn't as good as yours, but it's so nice to get sweet hosts!

Does she have in sisters in my area :cool:

The wonderful hosts more than make up for the weird hosts. One of the things I love about PC is the new friends I've made. Some hosts are just special.

raebates said:
The wonderful hosts more than make up for the weird hosts. One of the things I love about PC is the new friends I've made. Some hosts are just special.

I was just about to type that - LOL

Oh, she's a keeper! What a great experience for you.

I agree, my host last night is a special friend from my Sunday school class. My daughter adores her and has spent the last 2 weeks at church helping her with VBS and the God and Country class. getting there by 8:30 and this is my child who hates to get up in the morning.

She had her annual show last night (never has made it to a $300 and usually never more than 4 guests) last night it hit $500 and had 10 guests. all were from church except her sweet sister.
The pina coladas were flowing ironically 3 of our "most involved" members brought the alcohol. They got on a roll and I couldn't get thru the demo for the life of me. They became obnoxious and left the kitchen to go sit on the floor with the pitcher of pina coladas. They did order but their behavior annoyed me.
Mind you, I do not object to them having a drink I enjoy a cold beer or margarita sometimes, but I couldn't start the show until they were made (took 5 of them to make them) 30 minutes late & they were not interested in listening. they truly saw it as a girls night out. One lady has a 3 year old daughter who is always acting up at church or dance and I think she gets it from her mom. I used to think it was daddy's influence but mom had to be the "star" last night.
3 of these ladies are in DS I wonder if they are used to their parties being like that.

I agree, my host last night is a special friend from my Sunday school class. My daughter adores her and has spent the last 2 weeks at church helping her with VBS and the God and Country class. getting there by 8:30 and this is my child who hates to get up in the morning.

She had her annual show last night (never has made it to a $300 and usually never more than 4 guests) last night it hit $500 and had 10 guests. all were from church except her sweet sister.
The pina coladas were flowing ironically 3 of our "most involved" members brought the alcohol. They got on a roll and I couldn't get thru the demo for the life of me. They became obnoxious and left the kitchen to go sit on the floor with the pitcher of pina coladas. They did order but their behavior annoyed me.
Mind you, I do not object to them having a drink I enjoy a cold beer or margarita sometimes, but I couldn't start the show until they were made (took 5 of them to make them) 30 minutes late & they were not interested in listening. they truly saw it as a girls night out. One lady has a 3 year old daughter who is always acting up at church or dance and I think she gets it from her mom. I used to think it was daddy's influence but mom had to be the "star" last night.
3 of these ladies are in DS I wonder if they are used to their parties being like that.

What is the "Update on My Happy Dance!"?

The "Update on My Happy Dance!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Update on My Happy Dance!" line?

The "Update on My Happy Dance!" line includes a range of products such as cutting boards, knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. These products are specifically designed to be efficient, durable, and user-friendly.

Are the products in the "Update on My Happy Dance!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Update on My Happy Dance!" line are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking and meal preparation a breeze.

Do the products in the "Update on My Happy Dance!" line come with a warranty?

Yes, all products in the "Update on My Happy Dance!" line come with a warranty. This ensures that you can use the products with confidence and have peace of mind knowing that they are backed by a guarantee.

Can I purchase the "Update on My Happy Dance!" products in sets or do I need to buy them individually?

You can purchase the "Update on My Happy Dance!" products both individually and in sets. This allows you to choose the option that best fits your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216