• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Folding Batter Bowl Gift Cards?

In summary, Sandi printed out the batter bowl gift card and it didn't fit on the page. She tried folding it in 1/2 from the left to right. She then folded it down the top to bottom. If you hold it in the gift tag position and try to open it, then things are upside down. But from the gift tag position, turn the card & you'll see the picture, then open it and you'll see the wording correctly.
sandilou
Silver Member
I might be challenged or maybe haven't had enough coffee, but I have been trying to fold the gift card with the instructions that you cut in half for the batter bowl gifts for the last 10 minutes and no matter how I do it something is upside down. Have you guys tried it?

TIA,
Sandi

I just printed it out and I'm not sure why, but it didn't all fit on the page! The top of the page was cut off from the tiny margin of white space my printer requires. So the top half of the title is cut off. :grumpy:(I haven't tried folding the thing yet...)

I folded it in 1/2 from the left to right. Then folded it down the top to bottom. If you hold it in the gift tag position and try to open it, then things are upside down. But from the gift tag position, turn the card & you'll see the picture, then open it and you'll see the wording correctly. I'd be tempted to draw an arrow pointing to the right, so people know to turn it over first, then open. ;)

What are the batter bowl gift cards?

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/hmfth_bb_gifttags.pdf

That is the public link from the PC.com website

I wish I could figure a way to get rid of the text on there that says

Make your own Batter Bowl gifts!
You'll find recipes and instructions at pamperedchef.com/holidayrecipes

I wouldn't want it on a gift I'm giving! It will be OK for my booth to push sales, but if it's an actual gift, why would I want that on there?

ShellBeach said:
http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/hmfth_bb_gifttags.pdfThat is the public link from the PC.com websiteI wish I could figure a way to get rid of the text on there that saysMake your own Batter Bowl gifts!
You'll find recipes and instructions at pamperedchef.com/holidayrecipes
.I wouldn't want it on a gift I'm giving! It will be OK for my booth to push sales, but if it's an actual gift, why would I want that on there?
On your PWS though, there's a Holiday 2011 link for customers and it has the info there that's worded appropriately.ETA: Oops! Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I didn't notice the wording on the gift tag for the BB gifts and how it said that. You're right...that's kind of silly to put on there.

LOL, yes I meant if I was a PC customer who bought a bunch of batter bowls and made gifts from them, I would rather not have that ad for the website on the gift tag. Just to give the illusion I spent a little more time on it, I guess? haha.

And don't get me started on all 4 different batter bowl recipes getting printed out...if I was really doing these as gifts I would probably choose one recipe (like celebration cookies) and want to print out 4 of that same cookie recipe. They are not thinking like a customer on this. It would be better to have 4 separate PDFS, one for each recipe that prints 2 gift tags per page. The way it is set up, you need to print 4 pages and throw away half of them. Ink is really expensive.

OK enough complaining, I do like how HO has figured out a lot of gift-giving ideas for us!

What is "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards"?

"TheBatter Bowl Gift Cards" are a type of gift card offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen products. These gift cards can be purchased and used on the Pampered Chef website to purchase any products of the recipient's choice.

How can I purchase a "theBatter Bowl Gift Card"?

You can purchase "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards" directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the desired amount and quantity, and add it to your cart. You can then checkout and have the gift card sent directly to the recipient's email address.

How can I redeem a "theBatter Bowl Gift Card"?

To redeem a "theBatter Bowl Gift Card", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the products you wish to purchase. During checkout, enter the gift card code in the designated field. The gift card amount will then be applied to your total purchase.

Can "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards" be used for multiple purchases?

Yes, "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards" can be used for multiple purchases until the balance is depleted. Any remaining balance can be used for future purchases on the Pampered Chef website.

Do "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards" expire?

No, "theBatter Bowl Gift Cards" do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time on the Pampered Chef website until the balance is depleted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • vick
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
skmartin41
Replies