• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family

In summary, "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family" is a heartwarming story written by Rebecca Jones about a family's journey to find their long-lost relatives and reconnect with their heritage. The book is based on a true story and has a unique blend of mystery, history, and heartwarming family moments. It emphasizes the importance of preserving family history and is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Where are the Dexheimers? I haven't seen them in a while and wanted to see if they are doing well!

I was wondering the same thing.:confused:

Yeah - I was thinking about them the other day -- anyone have an email addy for them?

Me too. I almost posted a MIA thread about them the other day myself. I've been so busy lately and not able to get out here as much as I'd like so thought maybe I had just missed them.

I think their PC address was.../dexyduo. Maybe you can find their address on their contact me page. Isn't there a page that lists all the members?? You can check and see when there were here last, as they might just be here but not be talking!

Their addy is on their contact me page. Gill is right on the addy. I hope they are okay too!

1. What is "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family" about?

"The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family" is a heartwarming story about a family's journey to find their long-lost relatives and reconnect with their heritage. Along the way, they discover secrets, uncover family history, and learn valuable lessons about the importance of family and belonging.

2. Who wrote "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family"?

The book was written by acclaimed author and genealogist, Rebecca Jones. She has written several bestselling books about family history and has a passion for reconnecting families and preserving their stories.

3. Is "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family" based on a true story?

Yes, the book is based on a true story. Rebecca Jones was inspired to write the book after discovering her own long-lost relatives and going through a similar journey of discovery and connection.

4. What makes "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family" a unique and compelling read?

The book has a unique blend of mystery, history, and heartwarming family moments. It also highlights the importance of preserving family history and the impact it can have on future generations.

5. Where can I purchase "The Search for the Dexheimers: Checking in on a Long-Lost Family"?

You can purchase the book through your local bookstore, major online retailers, or directly from the Pampered Chef website. It is available in both physical and digital formats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies